Options

Eternity warrior 3 why nobody answer to tikets in costemer care

tomastomas Registered Users 3 Posts
Ok submiting a ticket and waiting for 5 days no answer bad reputation for glu customer care we spend money on the game so it should be answered if they cant so nothing so they need to write we cant do nothing. not just leave ppl wajting btw my problem is i lost my acc in ew3 so if i dint get any answer in fue days i think i just rate all glu games and stop plaiing all of them maybe some of you guys had same situation and customer care gaved you an answer

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    tomas wrote: »
    Ok submiting a ticket and waiting for 5 days no answer bad reputation for glu customer care we spend money on the game so it should be answered if they cant so nothing so they need to write we cant do nothing. not just leave ppl wajting btw my problem is i lost my acc in ew3 so if i dint get any answer in fue days i think i just rate all glu games and stop plaiing all of them maybe some of you guys had same situation and customer care gaved you an answer

We are extremely backlogged but all tickets will be answered. If you have not received a response, reply to the ticket (don't start a new one).
This discussion has been closed.