Frontline Commando for MAC's Upgrades after Chapter 1 level 15???????

TechnoWeenyTechnoWeeny Registered Users 2 Posts
Can someone advise if Glu is planning on releasing any new levels past Chapter 1 Level 15 for Frontline Commando for the Apple MAC?

I'm a tad miffed that I have been playing this game and spent some dollars and have accrued some player points only to reach this level to find out that I can't get any further. The chapter end message suggests that there are more levels pending, but a search of the forums here suggests that there has been no updates to this game since mid 2013.

Can anyone advise when/If Glu are going to release updates? Or should I just make reference to the no upgrades available in my comments when I rate this game in the App store?
Kind regards,
TechnoWeeny.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Can someone advise if Glu is planning on releasing any new levels past Chapter 1 Level 15 for Frontline Commando for the Apple MAC?

I'm a tad miffed that I have been playing this game and spent some dollars and have accrued some player points only to reach this level to find out that I can't get any further. The chapter end message suggests that there are more levels pending, but a search of the forums here suggests that there has been no updates to this game since mid 2013.

Can anyone advise when/If Glu are going to release updates? Or should I just make reference to the no upgrades available in my comments when I rate this game in the App store?
    Kind regards,
    TechnoWeeny.

There are no plans for updates. FLC2 is coming soon though!
  • TechnoWeenyTechnoWeeny Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There are no plans for updates. FLC2 is coming soon though!

Many thanks for your feedback, but I have questions. Will my accrued points and or Credits be transferable to the FLC2 game?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Many thanks for your feedback, but I have questions. Will my accrued points and or Credits be transferable to the FLC2 game?

Some new games will still use shared currency (on Android only), but not all (EW3, for example). So there aren't any guarantees at this time.