couple of questions

cptklosscptkloss Registered Users 11 Posts
Can anything good drop from the boxes that drop off inside the map? (not the daily challenge box) - by good i mean like ally upgrade... so far it's been only charms/food for me regardless of the color of the box...

Another one: Artifact (both attack and defense) - need tips on how to win against Ettin boss - cant just wear him out by running through him, since that's not allowed...and with 3 minutes (in attack case) there's simply not enough time to get to him and kill him

edit: defending is rather simple. at max leadership, spamming peasants immobilizes him completely, so it's trivial, no charms needed....attacking is the problem where there's time limit and bell archers to kill your softies...

Comments

• mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    well if you use the luck charm, things drop for you.... but i think your better off using them in the daily challenges as they are more longer then normal... not sure.. im only on level 22
    on one luck run, got 3 glu creds, and 2 mystery box.. i think its more easier to get gold allies then it samurai vs zombies 2.

you ever try using the archers to attack?
    the stun bombs do work... stun attack attack, back off, then stun again.. if you have lots of money to spare, then spend it on upgrading the stun bomb... and keep on spamming peasants.. other then that good luck
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    According to occasional messages that pop up during the game you are supposed to be able to find allies in those boxes. That is the way it worked in SvsZ and SvsZ2, but I haven't found and I don't think anyone else here has found an ally in the box. At least no one here said they found one. The only thing those boxes have produced for me are charms, food and ale.

There are several ways to defeat the Ettin in multiplayer. One of the easiest is to use the ranger, flash bomb, lethargy, summon allies and spam peasants. Keep the peasant as your only ally so a mob of them get summoned when you use summon allies. Also you can summon more help when the thing in your upper left corner is fully charged and shows the horn. Mass attacks almost paralyze the Ettin until it is dead. You don't need to use the flash bomb or lethargy, but those are good to let your peasants close before the Ettin kills them. If you can summon a sticky archer, that is an alternate way of slowing the Ettin down. Try not to let the Ettin get to where the warding bell can afffect your troops. You can still defeat the ettin, but it will be a lot harder.

The method above works every time, but it isn't the fastest way to kill the Ettin. The fastest way is to use the ranger's flash bomb to stun it and summon 3 spear horsemen with a level 10 summon allies skill. You can time it so 4 or 5 spear horseman attack at about the same time. This will kill the Ettin in a few seconds. However it costs a lot more gems to develop these skills to level 10 and get the spear horseman to level 11 than the peasant attack. Level 5 summon allies and level 10 peasants are good enough to take out an Ettin. If you aren't using the ranger, then the best skills are lethargy, summon allies and summon tornado. The tornado will slow the ettin down for 6.5 seconds.
  • cptklosscptkloss Registered Users 11 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    According to occasional messages that pop up during the game you are supposed to be able to find allies in those boxes. That is the way it worked in SvsZ and SvsZ2, but I haven't found and I don't think anyone else here has found an ally in the box. At least no one here said they found one. The only thing those boxes have produced for me are charms, food and ale.

There are several ways to defeat the Ettin in multiplayer. One of the easiest is to use the ranger, flash bomb, lethargy, summon allies and spam peasants. Keep the peasant as your only ally so a mob of them get summoned when you use summon allies. Also you can summon more help when the thing in your upper left corner is fully charged and shows the horn. Mass attacks almost paralyze the Ettin until it is dead. You don't need to use the flash bomb or lethargy, but those are good to let your peasants close before the Ettin kills them. If you can summon a sticky archer, that is an alternate way of slowing the Ettin down. Try not to let the Ettin get to where the warding bell can afffect your troops. You can still defeat the ettin, but it will be a lot harder.

The method above works every time, but it isn't the fastest way to kill the Ettin. The fastest way is to use the ranger's flash bomb to stun it and summon 3 spear horsemen with a level 10 summon allies skill. You can time it so 4 or 5 spear horseman attack at about the same time. This will kill the Ettin in a few seconds. However it costs a lot more gems to develop these skills to level 10 and get the spear horseman to level 11 than the peasant attack. Level 5 summon allies and level 10 peasants are good enough to take out an Ettin. If you aren't using the ranger, then the best skills are lethargy, summon allies and summon tornado. The tornado will slow the ettin down for 6.5 seconds.

thanks, that helps!