Mystery Boxes

BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
I just noticed that the mystery boxes cost 20 gems in this game. In SvsZ2 they only cost 10 and weren't worth purchasing in that game. Someone kept statistics on over 800 mystery boxes he had collected and only about 1% produced a golden champion. For me less than 1% of the mystery boxes produced a golden champion.

Has anyone been lucky enough to get anything good from a mystery box other than the golden champion guard you automatically get from the mystery box after completing wave 3?

Comments

• ShiningShining Registered Users 5 Posts
    Im on wave 84
    And got guard - sister patch up - sprit flow champion
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I got the golden peasant after 15 mystery boxes. Fortunately that is one of my favorites allies to use. I'm not counting the first mystery box you get after wave 3 where everyone automatically gets the golden guard. I still haven't found any new allies since Spiritflow.
  • terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
    I never got golden guard in defenders git to wave 22 no dice did they skimp on the android users?!
    I got the golden peasant from the mystery box after completing wave 90. I guess the golden guard on wave 3 was only for early adopters, but it is a worthless ally anyway. Android users have a gigantic advantage over iOS users in that you can transfer Glu credits between games so I don't feel sorry for you at all. Look at it this way. We saved you from having to experience many bugs since we've done the beta testing.
  • terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
    Despite the fact 1 revive is 20 credits as to svz where you could get 5 for that
    5 gems for a revive was ridiculously low. A revive is far better than any charm. It will kill almost everything on screen when you use it in addition to restoring you to full health or repairing your gate. No charm will do something that good. Yet all of the charms cost 5 gems or much more. If you think 20 gems is expensive for revives, the only way you can get the coin doubler and soul doubler in D&D is to spend $100 on the elite starter pack. The coin doubler isn't very useful, but I miss being able to buy the soul doubler. I've been playing the game for 15 days and I currently have 1.8 million of gold that I don't need since all the stuff I want either costs gems or money. It only took 7 days before gold became worthless to me.
  • boisonbeautyboisonbeauty Registered Users 7 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    5 gems for a revive was ridiculously low. A revive is far better than any charm. It will kill almost everything on screen when you use it in addition to restoring you to full health or repairing your gate. No charm will do something that good. Yet all of the charms cost 5 gems or much more. If you think 20 gems is expensive for revives, the only way you can get the coin doubler and soul doubler in D&D is to spend $100 on the elite starter pack. The coin doubler isn't very useful, but I miss being able to buy the soul doubler. I've been playing the game for 15 days and I currently have 1.8 million of gold that I don't need since all the stuff I want either costs gems or money. It only took 7 days before gold became worthless to me.

I have 3 million coins which are worthless to me because I cannot purchase anything with them. For the Revive you can get through the daily challenge game. Have not try to purchase any mystery box in the game though(at the Allies and PowerUp Tab), not sure if they contain any new allies.

The real difficult part of the game is getting Gems for upgrade. Try the lucky charm, it will increase the chance you get gems in the game.

Yes, you are right. The Ettin in the mulitiplayer play is almost impossible to defeat as the playtime is only 3 minutes. Therefore I always choose the Giant Boss or spidery Boss to play against, it is much much easier to beat.

Good luck to all.
  • cptklosscptkloss Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have 3 million coins which are worthless to me because I cannot purchase anything with them. For the Revive you can get through the daily challenge game. Have not try to purchase any mystery box in the game though(at the Allies and PowerUp Tab), not sure if they contain any new allies.

The real difficult part of the game is getting Gems for upgrade. Try the lucky charm, it will increase the chance you get gems in the game.

Yes, you are right. The Ettin in the mulitiplayer play is almost impossible to defeat as the playtime is only 3 minutes. Therefore I always choose the Giant Boss or spidery Boss to play against, it is much much easier to beat.

Good luck to all.

As the game matures, soon nearly all opponents will have Ettin defending their artifact....
  • LeingodLeingod Registered Users 5 Posts
    got Golden Champ Peasant and the Healer one
    I have the peasant and sister patch-up too. Maybe the mystery boxes aren't completely random.
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i did get the gold dwarven bomber on a daily challenge