Options

Dungeon Keeper Event is Screwed Up

Okay, so I have alway had trouble getting through 2-2 of this event and this meant that I never went past that into the 3* levels. So this go around I was able to beat 2-2 and get a decent way through 2-3 before getting wiped and for whatever reason I decided to go on to the 3* levels; once in 3-1 I beat that level without any real effort. Wtf? If 2-2 and 2-3 were hard then why was 3-1 so easy? I can only assume that 2-2 and 2-3 are broken.

Comments

• Options
    WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Okay, so I have alway had trouble getting through 2-2 of this event and this meant that I never went past that into the 3* levels. So this go around I was able to beat 2-2 and get a decent way through 2-3 before getting wiped and for whatever reason I decided to go on to the 3* levels; once in 3-1 I beat that level without any real effort. Wtf? If 2-2 and 2-3 were hard then why was 3-1 so easy? I can only assume that 2-2 and 2-3 are broken.
    No, they are not.
    The 1 star level in each difficulty is very easy, this is just how those events are built...
  • Options
    aleealee Registered Users 29 Posts
    I find that the difficulty of a week's Dungeon Keeper missions corresponds very roughly to the number of tokens you get for completing them. I usually do them in the order 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 1-3, 2-2, 3-1, 2-3, 3-2, 3-3. In this sequence, I start out with O'da, Kassia, Grazzak and Leogan, and as I go along, I switch in Z'dar, Nyxx, and finally Fel'mor for the hardest missions.