Options

Multiplayer problems

AdamantiumAdamantium Registered Users 13 Posts
Sometimes I found that when I look for apponents in multyplayer, the game start serch but it freeze during serching for many many seconds without found nobody. Then i must close and restart game. Please give the possibility to stop the serching and or to fix this problem. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Also today the 500 souls collection of bow continue serching opponents for many minutes without start..... ****!!! This collection for me is blocked!! Please fix it!!!
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I think this problem is caused when too many people have that artifact. The problem seems to fix itself after a couple hours. One thing that I've found that often fixes the problem is that if your collection needs 500 souls, spend your souls on other artifacts so you have less than 600 souls in your soul jar or less than 100 more than needed. It works best if you can get between 500-524 souls because then the server doesn't have to search through as many opponents. It will only search the ones that have not completed the amulet collection and there shouldn't be too many players that have done that.
  • Options
    I just try to attack the bow collection of 500 souls with my 515-520 souls at least 5 times.... But this method doesn't works.... Glu please fix this problem. Thanks
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Have you tried closing the app on your iPhone 4S and turning off your iPhone?

Sometimes shutting everything off and on doesn't work for me, but waiting 2-3 hours usually works. I've never had to wait more than a day for it to work.

You can close the app by pushing the home button (only button near the bottom of your iPhone) twice, then scroll through the apps till you find the Defenders app, put your finger on the app until you see a minus sign, then click the minus sign. After you close the app, you can push the home button again to get back to the normal screen. Next hold the power button down until you get the message "slide to power off" and you can turn your iPhone off that way. Wait 10-15 seconds before you turn it back on and relaunch the app. If that doesn't fix your problem, then you should make a case to Glu instead of posting here in the forums.

Glu's support can be reached at http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • Options
    Thanks Blitz but I have done this method at least 10 times also in different days.... I will contact the support. Regards