Unable to race Online PVP

MolonLabeMolonLabe Registered Users 3 Posts
I was able to use the online feature exactly once. After that race, I was given a boost. Since that time, an animated yellow arrow is pointing to "BOOSTS" and I am unable to select the "RACE NOW" button. I can tap BOOSTS, select an empty boost slot but then get stuck on the boost selector screen. The only other button that is usable is "HELP", which only displays the modal help dialog. Because I can't get RP by racing, I can't upgrade my tricks, so I either play old levels or lose the races I need to upgrade for. I've made as much progress as I can and am now blocked. If I can't advance in the game, there is no sense in playing it.

Comments

• robutechrobutech Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. I hope with next release is this bug fixed
  • MascovianMascovian Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem here
  • EL_BOOGIEEL_BOOGIE Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same **** problem. This issue is going to ruin a good game. Pls FIX!
  • BlaklockBlaklock Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been having this problem for about 2 months now, have reported it and was told to watch for a fix... I am still waiting, the issue is STILL preventing me from accessing PvP play...

I am playing on an iPad 4 32gb...

I contacted support, was told that the issue was being passed on to the Devs and that I was to watch for a patch to resolve the issue.... That was about 2 months ago, still no resolution to the problem...
  • SlickoSlicko Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was ranked #3 last week. Today when the week ended I received my rewards, continued my current streak, went to check the leader board and now pvp is gone all together. I can do the races, but there is no countdown to the end of the week, no leaderboard and ALL of my achievements from pvp racing are gone. Anyone else having this problem?
  • SkaTech109SkaTech109 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the exact problem as the OP. Nexus 7 running Android KitKat. Sent a support request to the devs yesterday.
  • EvertEvert Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am unable to use the online after the first time. After that race, I was given a boost. Since that time, an animated yellow arrow is pointing to "BOOSTS" and I am unable to select the "RACE NOW" button. I can tap BOOSTS, select an empty boost slot but then get stuck on the boost selector screen. The only other button that is usable is "HELP", which only displays the modal help dialog. Because I can't get RP by racing, I can't upgrade my tricks, so I either play old levels or lose the races I need to upgrade for. I've made as much progress as I can and am now blocked. If I can't advance in the game, there is no sense in playing it.

And I spent so much money on this game...
  • quanghieuproquanghieupro Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Five Nights at Freddy's is the scariest game I've ever played. In this game you will have to be on duty at night at a pizzeria and you have to pass the evening there. Make sure you need to stay calm at all times to survive.
  • mytom2mytom2 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2022
    The content of this article is great and I love this site. wordle game