my derr hunter reloaded stuck at logo screen

hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
help me.. my derr hunter reloaded stuck at glu logo when launched.. what to do? already celar cache and off wifi when playing.. scared to reinstall back coz my data will be wiped:(

Comments

• TranZzzTranZzz Registered Users 61 Posts
    You can try to reboot (restart) your drvice.. hope it works.. ;-)
    I like what I do, I do what I like. Just do it.
  • hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    after several reboot ( restart) , force close and clear cache.. the problem solve by itself.. dunno which steps that works.. now can start playing back..thanks!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I'm so glad to hear that!! Now go shoot them deer! lol;) (they are really zombie deer, so it's okay) lol
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • mciardimciardi Registered Users 2 Posts
    hardeyboyz wrote: »
    after several reboot ( restart) , force close and clear cache.. the problem solve by itself.. dunno which steps that works.. now can start playing back..thanks!
    I need help.
    I have the screen locked at glu logo, have already done this way, but nothing happens. Another way to unlock it?
    Tkx.
  • mciardimciardi Registered Users 2 Posts
    if i reinstall i loose my progtrss in game?
  • Rhond101Rhond101 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game stuck on the boot up screen for over a month and this has happened before. Last time I uninstalled and immediately reinstalled and it worked. This time it didn't work. When the game FINALLY booted back up, I lost everything...I love this game and just want all my stuff back. Also, I would like more options for the money. I bought EVERYTHING you could buy with the cash and had tons of money and nothing to do with it. I even spent real money to help me get ahead in this game....help please!
  • adhiendhaadhiendha Registered Users 3 Posts
    i already install this gam at my lenovo a369i but the game not too smooth
    wso.jpg