weapons for hunter bucks

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
Do weapons that are glu coin come up for sale at a reduced price and/or for hunter bucks was offered 30 06 elk hunter for 100, 000 hunter bucks but when I got up to about 80, 000 offer dissa0peared gun now 5000 glu also bb gun was offered reduced but dissappeared never to be seenagain..
( + )

Comments

• straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Also I bought night vision goggles for 250 glu gold but on night hunts infared runs out so how do I turn on night vision please?
    ( + )
  • GrOuNd_ZeRoGrOuNd_ZeRo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Noticed this as well, The 30-06 Elk Master AR-10 style rifle was for sale in the mission menu but not the gun store, it was going for 99000 bucks.
    This game is a straight up money trap, they know you aren't gonna have the bucks to get it and expect you to buy the 20 dollars worth of bucks to get to the point you can buy it because it's gone as soon as you level up unless you didn't buy that .460 revolver for 30000, I spent some of my credits and a little real money on this game and I regret it, What a rip off.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    It is geared towards a money pit hunter bucks buy very little in the game real pity as I like the game but not the entrance fee!
    ( + )