stuck at wave 15

DarkneZzDarkneZz Registered Users 5 Posts
Hey, im a bit new to this game though i have played it like a year ago. I am at wave 15 but i cant get further! Im not sure what i should try to upgrade and what i should wait with. What would you guys recomend me? Just so you know, the samurai is required.

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Do you know how to upgrade your leadership?

Upgrading the farmer and spamming them is a very effective strategy. When you start wave 15 wait till you have 30 leadership points then you can upgrade your leadership to level 2, then start spamming farmers and it should be easy.
  • DarkneZzDarkneZz Registered Users 5 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »

Upgrading the farmer and spamming them is a very effective strategy. When you start wave 15 wait till you have 30 leadership points then you can upgrade your leadership to level 2, then start spamming farmers and it should be easy.

thank you! ill try it out and see if it works. Its like a boss wave, with 2 very hard enemies. I think i could do it if i just bought lvl 3 gate, but it costs 10k and now after a long time i have 6k and i get 500 for every time try beat it.
    Blitz wrote: »

i have tried a couple of times now, and it doesnt help that much :/ what about spells? im using katana slash and explosive cart. I have 7200 coins right now, i have farmers lvl 2, and gate lvl 2. What would you recommend me to upgrade? The samurai?
    Now I see why you are having trouble. Upgrade your farmer to level 5. Below is a chart that shows how much it costs to upgrade. A level 5 farmer has 3 times as much health and does 2.5 times as much damage as a level 2 farmer. It will cost you 6400 coins, but it is well worth it. You can upgrade your leadership to level 3 or 4 if level 2 isn't good enough. The higher your leadership the more points you gain per second to summon allies. If you have 8 gems, upgrade your farmer to level 6. As you can see each level increase for a farmer greatly increases the amount of damage he does. You can earn coins by repeating the daily challenge or letting people attack you in multi-player, but coins eventually becomes worthless because there won't be anything to spend it on and all upgrades will require gems instead of coins.

I like lethargy and summon allies more, but if you upgrade your farmers they will do all the work for you and you won't need to do anything, but sit back and wait for them to kill everything.

Farmer (1.0 sec to attack, 1 sec recharge)
    1/37/11
    2/50/15 275
    3/70/19 850
    4/100/30 1850
    5/140/38 3700
    6/188/55 8 gems
    7/265/76 12
    8/370/107 24
    9/550/151 36
    10/845/220 48
    11/1290/325 96
    Thank you so much for helping me :) when you posted this i had completed it. I just upgraded my gate to lvl 3 and then just spamed handmaiden (or something like that) but now im stuck again... its wave 29. This time kunoichi is required. I have tried to upgrade my farmers to lvl 4 right now, but they dont help anything. I dont know what to do, because they are attacking with the best enemy at the start so i cant upgrade leadership more than once. Im not sure what i should use my money to if i want to complete it. If you need some more info about what i already have, then just ask. And again thanks for your help :)
    You can use tea to gain leadership points fast. You should also use a good charm like peace or command. Upgrade your farmer to at least level 5. Level 29 is one of the toughest levels in the game. Use flash bomb and lethargy to slow the enemy down and let your allies do the work. You might need to use 1 or 2 revives to get past this level.
  • Kenshin HimuraKenshin Himura Registered Users 3 Posts
    I started upgrading my farmer from the start. It's useful cause he only requires 5 leadership. Later on, however, you get an assasins who I feel is more useful.