Can you repeat levels?

BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
In the Samurai vs Zombies games which this is basically a sequel to you can repeat levels. I'm currently stuck on level 19 because I have to use the Warrior and I didn't invest in that character so I need to earn some gold to strengthen him so I'll have a chance of completing that level.

So far the best way I've discovered to earn gold is to wait to be attacked in multiplayer.

Comments

• EsusEsus Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have not seen any way of repeating levels. Looks like it could be a one shot thing, unless they reset every few days or weekly. If they don't, looks like another major flaw to game that will cause players to be "stuck" for long periods of time.
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'll answer my own question. You can repeat waves once you beat wave 50. The reward for beating wave 50 was a huge disappointment compared to the previous versions of this game.

For anyone who thinks this game is too tough. I went through the whole game in less 3 days without spending any money and I didn't use charms on most levels. I got the achievement for using food 10 times, but I haven't used ale 10 times yet. However I have the advantage of knowing almost all the game mechanics since this game is nearly identical to SvsZ2.
  • LeingodLeingod Registered Users 5 Posts
    been owdering though if what is the max wave lvl.. I'm at 130+ now. probably 200+ i think.
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    The maximum wave level is 999 for SvsZ2 so it is probably 999 for this game since nearly everything is the same.
  • boymanzeinboymanzein Registered Users 10 Posts
    been owdering though if what is the max wave lvl.. I'm at 130+ now. probably 300+ i think
  • boisonbeautyboisonbeauty Registered Users 7 Posts
    boymanzein wrote: »
    been owdering though if what is the max wave lvl.. I'm at 130+ now. probably 300+ i think
    I am at 151 now, still no end. Getting gems is still a problem, not been easy to upgrade as gems are so rare and I do not want to spend money to buy them.