Overload of Runic Items

jjcooperjjcooper Registered Users 1 Posts
Is it just me, or am I missing something here? I currently have at least 3 of almost every runic item, and I have about 1,344,568 Exquisite runic Hats.

Is there ANYTHING I can do with ALL these extras? If there isn't I would recommend that they be allowed to be used for fusion items, or to be sold, or at very worst I would even accept being able to just delete them!

Anybody with any information on this?

Thanks, first post, really like the game for the most part, but this is getting crazy. I have to scroll through dozens of these things to get anything done, lol.

Comments

• WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Hi jjcooper,
    This is a well known issue and a lot of request has been made regarding this through out the forum. Unfortunately there is currently no solution to this annoyance and probably won't be in the future as lately we have been told that the development of this game has been halted. :(
  • ZnakebyteZnakebyte Registered Users 7 Posts
    I was wondering the same. Too sad there will be no more patches. Not being able to select O'da normally for missions is also a bug I would love to see get solved (now i have to go to Heros-screen to select him).

Lest hope for a HoD 2 then, as the mechanics and fun are great. :)

- Znakebyte
    HoD Party Level: 100+
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Znakebyte wrote: »
    Lest hope for a HoD 2 then, as the mechanics and fun are great. :)
    Amen to that, brother :)
    I will be the first one to download!
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Here is hoping. Would make my day/month
  • SullyPandaSullyPanda Registered Users 22 Posts
    Yes!
    a) be able to do something with so many runic items
    b) select o'da normally (not just in hero screen)

Makes you wonder why they never fix it.... Still accepting your money though
  • Wineman89Wineman89 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Even if they did make an HoD 2 I would be extremely hesitant to spend money on it with their track record on this game. Leaving everybody hanging with all the bugs and stuff. Just seems shady to me when they'll still take your money, yet never fix anything like Sully said.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    or if they do make a squeal you can just beat it without spending $ for the fun. much harder and takes longer but a lot of fun.