Options

RoboCop Update Fail????

BklynPBklynP Registered Users 1 Posts
This game initially was awesome. I was enjoying playing it off and on for days, until the stupid update today. It was supposed to fix the slight bugs and glitches in it. However what they did was lessen the amount earned from each mission. This does not make the missions harder, just the unlocking of weapons or upgrades. With the cost of these weapons, upgrades and nodes (if they unlock and don't just take your money) you'll be playing forever now. That is if it can keep your interest after waiting for energy and now waiting for each of the 3 daily missions to become available individually. Thanks I was on the last tier, 1 mission away from completion and looking forward to obtaining new weapons and upgrades going back to the other missions using the other tier weapons. Frustrated & Deleting. Turning a thumbs up to a thumbs down👎
If you figured people were beating the game too quickly you should have added a tier to continue playing in this update, not cheat your consumers.

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Well said, I concur!
  • Options
    eLDeLD Registered Users 1 Posts
    Totally agreed.
    A quick note to the GLU team: we all understand you need to earn money for your work. But this is simply too much! The price of any upgrade (suit, weapon) has tripled after a couple of updates, since the initial release!
    We tend to click on any update believing it would make the game more stable and simply better (this is what GLU writes in description). All we get is a bunch of lies! This is so f*****g low!
    This game is worth paying for at download. If you need more money do not distribute it as freeware. Simple as that!
  • Options
    RailcannonRailcannon Registered Users 2 Posts
    [/RIGHT]
    eLD wrote: »
    Totally agreed.
    A quick note to the GLU team: we all understand you need to earn money for your work. But this is simply too much! The price of any upgrade (suit, weapon) has tripled after a couple of updates, since the initial release!
    We tend to click on any update believing it would make the game more stable and simply better (this is what GLU writes in description). All we get is a bunch of lies! This is so f*****g low!
    This game is worth paying for at download. If you need more money do not distribute it as freeware. Simple as that!

You said it and I will give the GLU Team one chance for Redemption If they want it they will listen to us consumers . Here is what we want; 1. cut the cost of weapon and suit upgrades down to a sixth of what they are now, 2. any events that you put in future updates event weapons and suits can be bought with the in game credits, 3. Make sure that there are no bugs or glitches in the game. 4. Put in an update customer appreciation with daily bonuses like in game credits, upgrade chips and that also includes gold yes that is right gold. I have played games that show their appreciation for their customers and that is what brings in the good reviews trust me I know what I am talking about.
  • Options
    kevsudkevsud Registered Users 1 Posts
    when i play on robocop itr keps saying slow connection n i recently un installed it then re installed it to find all my upgardes n my new suit upgrade gone.how can i get all my upgrades back?would be gratefull for the help cos i dont know what to do
  • Options
    RailcannonRailcannon Registered Users 2 Posts
    Who here has and still plays the game? Do you all think Glu Games needs to hear our voices? The Daily Mission awards need to be raised by at least 200 and $20,000 upgrade chips and they need to fix the small in app gold purchase because it some how disappeared off of the in game store of my I phone P.S (if this has happened to anyone else please speak up. Do you all that play this game agree that the Robocop events are long enough for an entire month? topping it off how about when Glu games updates it next time that they allow us access to the event weaponry and suit requirements in honor of the start of the event. How about the two events one were the enemies are endless while getting harder the higher the prize is when you stop to take a break and the other part of the event is a campaign that is long enough to last an entire month. Please we who play this game would be very happy if you could just find it in yourself to do this for the next update.

Signed, Railcannon