Options

What's up with the daily challenge (sorceress required )

For the past 4 days the daily challenge was sorceress challenge and it has never change only the enemies allies and abilities but do you think it's a glitch and yes I did brought her and I don't mind using her for the daily challenge but it's weird that it hasn't change

Sorry for bad English

And here's a trick if you didn't brought her when it says sorceress required just press X and then you are ready to go!

LOL sorry for bad English

Comments

• Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Now it has been 5 days in a row. In Defenders & Dragons we've also had to use the Dragonmage every time so it has been annoying using a level 1 character in both games, but I still didn't have too much trouble completing the challenges.
  • Options
    OneidaDaveOneidaDave Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same problem.
  • Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    Ah, that I was the only one experiencing this (with D&D). It's nice to see they've implanted "more" daily challenges, but I would at least spread them around a bit.
  • Options
    shiboshibo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yep, same issue here. It's getting a bit annoying.
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I think they are trying to get people to buy the sorceress in SvsZ2 or dragonmage in D&D, but $55 for the sorceress is way too much and D&D isn't a finished product because it won't let you buy the dragonmage even though it keeps asking you to. The only time I ever had the option to buy the dragonmage was the first 48 hours after I downloaded the game where I could have bought the starter pack for $20 or the elite starter pack for $100. I would have been willing to spend $10 on the strater pack to support the game, but their prices are too high. Who is going to spend $100 for a starter pack when you can buy a much better game like the Repear of Souls expansion for Diablo III for $40?