What do you do with 1,000,000 gold?

VarthelVarthel Registered Users 1 Posts
I broke 1,000,000 gold because I can't find anything to spend it on. Is there some recurring cost somewhere I'm missing?

Likewise, I've stopped doing multiplayer because the rewards are all gold, which seems useless.

What am I missing?

Comments

• nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    Varthel wrote: »
    I broke 1,000,000 gold because I can't find anything to spend it on. Is there some recurring cost somewhere I'm missing?

Likewise, I've stopped doing multiplayer because the rewards are all gold, which seems useless.

What am I missing?
    Nothing really.. This has been an issue in SvZ1, SvZ2 and now in D&D as well. Moderators don't care and won't even reply to our attempts to get in contact about it :)
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    The rewards in multiplayer aren't always gold. The first 2 collections are always ale and food, but the other 8 collections randomly offer gold or gems. The more souls it cost to complete a collection the more gold or gems you'll get as a prize.

The moderator responded once saying that they weren't going to change the game so you can spend your gold on things. They should take a queue from Diablo and let you gamble your gold on a random magic item. In this case the equivalent would be to let us spend it on a mystery box. Most of the time you'll get junk, but at least you'll have a chance to get something good.