network error

nightmarenightmare Registered Users 1 Posts
Ever since update yesterday I have been getting network error messages. Anyone know why or how to fix?

Comments

• Rooster4444Rooster4444 Registered Users 2 Posts
    nightmare wrote: »
    Ever since update yesterday I have been getting network error messages. Anyone know why or how to fix?

Dito so have I, network error check internet conection??? I wouldn't be here if I had a network connection problem ?
  • rg7cablerg7cable Registered Users 1 Posts
    102100 error code when I try to connect to the game and I just played last night and then I did update and now I get connection error message
  • s0m30n3s0m30n3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem since update but different error 106000
  • Condemned Few MCCondemned Few MC Registered Users 1 Posts
    I hate that when I have 1 energy left and all of a sudden the network error box pops up and then I have no energy left. I have also noticed that some of my gold would be gone too.
  • Rooster4444Rooster4444 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I hate that when I have 1 energy left and all of a sudden the network error box pops up and then I have no energy left. I have also noticed that some of my gold would be gone too
    Same here ,get a good win run network error!! also sometimes win boosts and don't get them .
  • macfatsmacfats Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here ,get a good win run network error!! also sometimes win boosts and don't get them .
    This happen to me at least 5 times today (05/06/2014 PST). Always the same error message. So, here it is in attempts that someone from Glu technical team actually reads these posts.

Network Error:
    Failed to synchronize with server. The game will now restart. Error Code:203110STPVP:CFNERPH{PR{P
    macfats wrote: »
    This happen to me at least 5 times today (05/06/2014 PST). Always the same error message. So, here it is in attempts that someone from Glu technical team actually reads these posts.

Network Error:
    Failed to synchronize with server. The game will now restart. Error Code:203110STPVP:CFNERPH{PR{P

Happened again today at 6:20 pm PST. Same Error Code.
    Happened again today at 6:20 pm PST. Same Error Code.
    Still happening on a daily basis. Just happened again at 1:00 pm PST
    Still happening on a daily basis. Just happened again at 1:00 pm PST

This seems to be happening more frequently. If it's just me... Please advice. Here is the error message again:

Code:203110STPVP:CFNERPH{PR{P
  • BandithP_TBandithP_T Registered Users 1 Posts
    If the technical supporters of Glu keep on being like this! I'm gonna crack! This network error code 106000 is driving me crazy today!!!
  • xmrdxxmrdx Registered Users 1 Posts

Network Error:

Yes, I get this message too and you lose the game too!

Good to see you on her Macfats!

I'm chasing you in the championship but I'm not cheating like so many that I've just read about, should be banned eh? 😀👍
  • diamondapkdiamondapk Registered Users 1 Posts
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:Ainda não arrumaram ??????????????????????????? Façam uma atualizacão urgente, Erro de rede na inicialização, Arrumem isso logo, estao perdendo muitos players
  • Hrabia SasiulaHrabia Sasiula Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,
    I have the same problem. Could you help me how to solve it?
    Thank you in advance.