Why frozen my acc?I never do anything wrong.

RolzzpigRolzzpig Registered Users 8 Posts
My game passport is GGIS-SGOJ

Comments

• RolzzpigRolzzpig Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can anyone answer me?
    Is it a zombie forum?
    Where is the admin ?
    Answer me!
  • ShiidShiid Registered Users 20 Posts
    This isn't a very active forum. I only checkin every few weeks.

I have nothing to do with the game. But this is more of a discussion forum, than a way to contact game the makers. I believe I went through customer service when I needed assistance. Be prepared it could take a week to get a response. Just put as much info In The ticket when you submit it. Like your passport # and roughly when you were locked out. Maybe even ingame name.

Hope this helps you out.

Cheers and happy gaming.
    Gang Lords ign: deadred
    first of all ...thx for your reply.

It is because the message of the game tell me to contact the forum for further instruction.

SO . i post it here ...but seems nobody can help me..

Whats wrong with this game?
  • DMTAYL0RDMTAYL0R Registered Users 5 Posts
    You aren't alone, I've been playing this game for months and all of a sudden today I get a message that says "Your account was temporary (should be temporarily) blocked due to violations of Glu's Terms of Use." I did absolutely nothing to supposedly violate the terms of use so your guess is as good as mine. Anyhow, go to the support section and place a ticket. It is a waiting game after that. Best of luck!
    Finally...I got company,,,,,,,

Hope the admin can solve this A.S.A.P.....(Just hopeeeeeeeeeeeee)
    Zombie forum.....
    I'd like to warn anyone who reads this, I was banned due to a game issue and not anything in my control. While playing on auto and at wave 5 (area 36, first stage) I completed the board but the "You Win" never appeared. The only thing that was happening was the white boxes around my characters were flickering as though they were doing something. Due to being stuck I only had one option which was to restart the app. I did so and came back to wave 4/5, completed wave 5 again and the "You Win" screen appeared. This was the only thing out of the ordinary on the day I was banned. If this is the reason I was banned then I am sure a lot of other people were mistakenly banned as well. Waiting on a response and expecting it to be in your best interest seems to be an exercise in futility, best of luck to you!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We have no visibility into your gameplay account here, so you'll need to submit a customer care ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    I opened a ticket on the March 3rd and I am still awaiting responses from 2 correspondences I sent. Is there any sort of anticipated time-frame for these matters?
    Cutthroat wrote: »
    I opened a ticket on the March 3rd and I am still awaiting responses from 2 correspondences I sent. Is there any sort of anticipated time-frame for these matters?

You can certainly reply to the tickets you've already opened. I know Customer Care is pretty backlogged right now. :/
    Your question has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and it may take several days to read and respond to your message. We thank you in advance for your patience. If you need to add to your message, please REPLY and do not start a new ticket, as this can delay the response considerably. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your patience
    Rolzzpig wrote: »
    Your question has been received. Our volume is quite high recently and it may take several days to read and respond to your message. We thank you in advance for your patience. If you need to add to your message, please REPLY and do not start a new ticket, as this can delay the response considerably. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your patience

LOL. Well, yes. Exactly.
    Well over two weeks have passed and still no reply. I can understand it taking some time to investigate etc but this has well exceeded the several day mark Support allots themselves to merely reply to a support message. Your advice gluadmin?
    Cutthroat wrote: »
    Well over two weeks have passed and still no reply. I can understand it taking some time to investigate etc but this has well exceeded the several day mark Support allots themselves to merely reply to a support message. Your advice gluadmin?

Reply to the ticket again. Opening a new ticket will just put you back in the queue. :/
    Still NO REPLY.

MAY BE IT need a century!