A question about skills

yanhu0335yanhu0335 New Member12 PostsRegistered Users
If I level up one skill, the skill would be reset to level 1 after evolution or not?

Comments

  • CashMoneyCashMoney New Member 13 PostsRegistered Users
    After evolution, you get an improved version of the skill in the same skill family.
  • yanhu0335yanhu0335 New Member 12 PostsRegistered Users
    CashMoney wrote: »
    After evolution, you get an improved version of the skill in the same skill family.

    I see, but the level of new skill would be reset to Lv1?
  • ejcy20ejcy20 New Member 2 PostsRegistered Users
    How do you level up a skill? I combined two cards (i forget what they were, but they both had HEAL), after that nothing happened. Skill level remained at 1. I even trained one femme fatale with another, and still their skill level remained at 1.
  • yanhu0335yanhu0335 New Member 12 PostsRegistered Users
    with the same card, i got a Lv2 skill
  • CashMoneyCashMoney New Member 13 PostsRegistered Users
    yanhu0335 wrote: »
    I see, but the level of new skill would be reset to Lv1?

    Yes, the skill is reset to lv1.
  • CashMoneyCashMoney New Member 13 PostsRegistered Users
    ejcy20 wrote: »
    How do you level up a skill? I combined two cards (i forget what they were, but they both had HEAL), after that nothing happened. Skill level remained at 1. I even trained one femme fatale with another, and still their skill level remained at 1.

    You are not guaranteed a successful level up of a skill for each attempt. This is based on a level up success % value which varies from card to card.
  • maltmalt New Member 5 PostsRegistered Users
    are you saying that my 2 crown healer should evolve first to maximize the benefit of skill level up? darn.
Sign In or Register to comment.