this one is for shanny

reaperxjohnreaperxjohn Registered Users 1 Posts
dude add me and i will help u out in wat u r stuk on

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Well good to know ur here helping people. Whoever shanny may be. (probably the cummunity mod here)
    IMG%5D
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hello there,, I am Shanny, (dudette by the way lol). I'm not really stuck on anything in Gun Brothers. If you are wanting to add me as a brother, just send me your facebook ID and I'll add you on to my brotherhood.;)

Yes Kush,, I am the a player/moderator here...
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    shanny wrote: »
    Hello there,, I am Shanny, (dudette by the way lol). I'm not really stuck on anything in Gun Brothers. If you are wanting to add me as a brother, just send me your facebook ID and I'll add you on to my brotherhood.;)

Yes Kush,, I am the a player/moderator here...

Well it's a pleasure to met you and I know he was talking about you because I have seen you literally almost everywhere around this forum :). Glad to see you here and replying to these threads so fast :D
    IMG%5D
    Yeah,,I am literally all over these forums! lol. I try to get to them as soon as something new pops up and keep the spam out of here so we can have a nice forum. Unfortunately, I have to sleep occasionally though,,,so if there will be some junk come up occasionally that will have to sit until one of the admins or myself get back online and see it.;)
    Yes every time I see spam I write in the thread and tell the, to take their spamming somewhere else then I report the message . I had Glamazon literally take it down in 5 to 30 seconds . Was real quick. I seen 2 spammers recently one today and one yesterday. Both got dealt with
    IMG%5D
    We try to get them off before people even see them, but can't always achieve that. Reporting it like you are doing is the exact thing you should be doing. We are emailed when something is reported and can act upon it that way. Thank you for helping fight the spam.
    No need to thank . I love the glu forum . I literally on it every day. Do you and all the admins, mods, super admins, etc get emailed when spam is reported. Like is it sent to your email address? If it is that would be great because if someday I get to be a community moderator I could delete the spam quickly since my phone is always with me and email notifications is on
    IMG%5D
  • daddybeardaddybear Registered Users 16 Posts
    Shanny needs to help me login to my gun bro it says no connection and I'm not login to fb HELP me anyone
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    Same problem as daddybear here. I can't send the help request to my friends. I can do the challenges and get the solo reward but i'm unable to get the second and third prize.

I noticed only yesterday that i can't see friends even in BT Gangsta, or to be more exact i can see the first page with 4-5 friends but when i try to load another page the game says i'm not logged in.

(Playing on Samsung S II)
  • daddybeardaddybear Registered Users 16 Posts
    I wish I could just login so I can get rewards and glu coins