help No game progress sync between devices?

I have been playing SvZ2 on my Kindle Fire so far (installed from Amazon App store), I have bought Sorceress and Daimyo.
I have a bunch of charms, Glu credits, upgraded allies, the works.

I have a Kindle Fire, a Samsung Galaxy S4, and an iPhone is on the way.

When I installed SvZ2 on my Samsung mobile (from Google Play), it is like a new game. Game progress from my Kindle Fire is not carried over, no sorceress, no Daimyo, no upgraded allies, etc.

Is there no sync of game progress and status between Kindle Fire and Samsung Galaxy S4?

With an iPhone on the way, would game progress be in-sync on the apple world?

What sync is possible esp. across android devices

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    If the game doesn't sync between 2 android devices, then it isn't going to sync between android and iOS. I would imagine it can be transferred between iOS devices because it gives you the backup to cloud option. Check your options at the start screen to see if you have a backup and restore command. On iOS you'll see 5 icons at the bottom left of the screen with a large start button on the right side. The 5 icons are Facebook, ranking, achievements, backup to cloud, and Game Center. I think Game Center only exists on Apple products and iCloud probably only exists on Apple products as well so what you see might be different from what I see.

Did you really spend $110 US to get the sorceress and daimyo or do they cost less in your country?
  • ananth.tmananth.tm Registered Users 11 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »

Did you really spend $110 US to get the sorceress and daimyo or do they cost less in your country?

I spent the 110 USD. Sorceress is awesome, but daimyo was utter waste of money.
    2 things are pissing me off:
    (1) I can't sync between android devices, can't use the 2 paid players
    (2) glu credit transfer does not work for me from gun bros
    Also wonder what's gonna happen if I uninstall. Would I loose all progress?
    I am on amazon app store; don't see a cloud save feature
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Contact Glu support at http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask and maybe they can help you get the sorceress and daimyo characters added on all your devices. Perhaps they'll give you a code or maybe a discount code since it sounds like each device has its own store so each is using a different operating system. That might explain why glu credits don't transfer on your Kindle. Your Kindle is using the Amazon App Store. Other Android devices use Google's Google Play. Apple devices use Apple's App Store. Those are three different places to buy stuff.

I stick with using the iPhone and iPad so I don't have to buy apps more than once. Also backing up and transferring things is very easy. With Apple's iTunes store you can pay for an app once and load it on 5 devices.
    Thanks!

I've mailed them, lets see what they respond.
  • Mad1980Mad1980 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    Contact Glu support at http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask and maybe they can help you get the sorceress and daimyo characters added on all your devices. Perhaps they'll give you a code or maybe a discount code since it sounds like each device has its own store so each is using a different operating system. That might explain why glu credits don't transfer on your Kindle. Your Kindle is using the Amazon App Store. Other Android devices use Google's Google Play. Apple devices use Apple's App Store. Those are three different places to buy stuff.

I stick with using the iPhone and iPad so I don't have to buy apps more than once. Also backing up and transferring things is very easy. With Apple's iTunes store you can pay for an app once and load it on 5 devices.

the game center is not syncing my progress in DH 2014 between iPhone 5s and iPad ? Do i have to manually do anything ?