Do you think glu made this happen to defenders and dragons

Mikey100Mikey100 Registered Users 26 Posts
You know that some people are complaining on here that some characters are missing and can't be found? Like the sticky archer assassin bowcaster and much more so do you think that they made this on purpose so they could take people money so we could buy them?

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Mikey100 wrote: »
    You know that some people are complaining on here that some characters are missing and can't be found? Like the sticky archer assassin bowcaster and much more so do you think that they made this on purpose so they could take people money so we could buy them?

Glu does not purposefully create bugs. Please do not create drama or imply such things.
  • Mikey100Mikey100 Registered Users 26 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Glu does not purposefully create bugs. Please do not create drama or imply such things.

So how come some characters are missing and can't be found now that is your fault? Because I think that you did that on purpose so you could take away people money and I also think that you guys are spammers
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Mikey100 wrote: »
    So how come some characters are missing and can't be found now that is your fault? Because I think that you did that on purpose so you could take away people money and I also think that you guys are spammers

This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.