Defenders & Dragons

BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
For anyone who has gotten tired of SvsZ2 this game copies all the elements from SvsZ2 so it is basically SvsZ3 with a new skin.

I got my first mystery box after completing wave 3 and got the Champion Guard as the prize so they might have made it easier to get golden champions in this game, but I see other players with the same golden champion so the wave 3 mystery box might not be random.

Comments

• anti_GERMzanti_GERMz Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey blitz dude, i have no idea what youve been through about this game, have read many threads from you , and that impress me as how avid you play svz2.
    You know, i almost dump this game cause it seems like impossible to progress throughout the game without the use of g.credits, which you wil pay in real money by doing it through a credit card, but dude, yall know not all people owns card for gods sake. So i have done alot of strategies just to keep up with he game.. ive uninstall this for like many times, but still re.download cause there are no other game that gives some challenge like svz2 does. (Lol. Im just being stupid sometimes, everytime i got frustrated on the game)...
    I hope you reply to this mayne and give me some tips..
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I only spent $5 on this game and went to level 1000. I could have spent nothing and gotten to level 1000. I beat the previous game many times as both the samurai and the zombies without spending any money, but I beat SvsZ2 before SvsZ1 because it is a lot harder to get gems in the original game. It all comes down to having good strategy. However this game can be very hard once everything takes gems to upgrade or Glu credits in your case. You have it much easier than me since you can earn Glu credits in other games and use them here. For example, download Gun Bros and all you have to do is login to it 5 days in a row and on the 3rd, 4th and 5th days you get 1, 2, and 3 Glu credits for free. You don't even have to play the game. You just have to open the app each day. Do this every day for a month and you'll get 36 Glu credits for free. Gun Bros isn't the only game you can easily earn free Glu credits.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, but you have to tell me what you are having difficulty with.
    Ah, its actually getting more glu credits that im having problems, cannot proceed at wave 121, it requires the ronin for that wave, and i only upgraded them using coins, and after that, its all g.credits needed to upgrade the hero. I could pass that wave using a FRIENDSHIP CHARM, other charms are not much of a help. Im really frustrated that JORUGOMO aka spider lady when it spawns, cause it destroys the gate instantly, you know, ronin is a slowed version of samurai, so no cahnce. My style is this.
    1. Delay the zombies as much as i can so ill have enough time to max the leadership to lvl.4
    2.summon zato which i think before i clear the games data, it was on lvl 8 with 7200 health and 124 attack.
    3.spam Frostie the bowman as many as possible.
    4. If the Corrupting zombie is in, ill spam farmers, so it will be the easiest target than my zato, cause if zato got corrupted, its a big trouble. Btw, i had a golden zato version but still clear the game's data, that means im starting over, but thats o.k

And lastly, i did also try for the mystery boxes for 4 times, hoping to get some benefits from it, out of 4, the only decent prize i got was 5 revives, the rest was BULLSHIT, what would i do with those coins...
    Thats all mate. Btw, im from philippines..
    1. There isn't a huge benefit between leadership 3 and 4 so you should probably summon a few things when you get to leadership 3 if the zombies are getting close to your gate.
    2. Zato is good, but spamming farmers is better so develop your farmers to level 11 as quickly as you can and they will destroy most zombies except the flying ones.
    3. Frostie is great, but you don't need a lot of them. It is better to use the points to summon other things that can do a lot more ranged damage. Frosties combined with rocket farmers is a good combo. You can also use a skill like lethargy instead of summoning frosties. That skill works much better than a group of frosties since it slows everything down and for a much longer duration. One arrow from Frostie will only slow one target down for 4 seconds. A level 1 lethargy skill slows all zombies down for 5 seconds.
    4. You need to kill the corrupting zombie as soon as possible or do something like stun or slow it if you can't kill it.

Buying mystery boxes is a waste since you only have a 1% chance of getting a golden champion and if you are lucky enough to get that 1 in 100 shot you might get some worthless champion that you don't want. It is better to use the gems to upgrade your allies. If you use the spamming farmers strategy, then it is worth it to buy the golden farmer after you have level 11 farmers.

When using an undeveloped ronin I like to use the wealth charm and always keep him behind my frontline guys. His sole purpose is to stop gate rushers. If anything gets past the ronin, then use the divine wind skill. Finally if your ronin is too far away from your gate and something got by him. You need an ally that does a lot of damage like the spear horseman or spearman. You might have to use tea, but summoning those guys should do the trick of stopping the zombies from destroying your gate. Also if you summon a priest he will stay back until he fully repairs your gate.
    Wow, never knew that gate could be repaired by priest, i thought it only heals the hero and allies. I better try that one. Yeah, FARMER STRATEGY is really great, i only found that out after many hours of playing svsz. I might change my entire gaming style with your suggestion.... thanks alot again mate. Il get back at you soon and let you know how im doing with the game. God bless you and your family...
    I just beat level 50 on Defenders & Dragons and just like this game it looks like you can probably go to level 1000. It is a fun game if you like this one. Some things cost more, but I beat it in less than 3 days without spending any money. It is easier to get free gems because there is now an option to watch videos in addition to completing the TapJoy offers.
  • terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
    It's a shame I can't get it yet it's only on iPhone an I pads as of now oh well eventually I'll get to try it
  • MikelolMikelol Registered Users 19 Posts
    is there a way to get more gems? Like playing a glu game or something?
    It depends on what type of device you use. If you use iOS, then you can't transfer gems between games. All Glu games have free gems buttons you can click on, but on some it may be disabled. Gun Bros had a problem where all you had to do was keep clicking on the free gems button and it would keep giving you free gems. In most of them there are offers you can complete to earn free gems. In Defenders & Dragons you can also watch short 10-30 second videos to earn free gems.
    Yup, at this time, DvsDragons isnt available on playstore. I dunno why iDevices are prioritize before android platform when in fact it is the most popular OS in the world.
    Anyway, i officially quitted SvsZ2 for sure, simply, its no longer fun realizing that as wave after wave, the zombies gets tougher and tougher. max out my golden horse spearmen having 1925 damage, requiring only 1hit everything on its path, and just 10 more waves after, it does 2 strike to kill.. so far of being unlucky with the mystery boxes, ive manage to win a 50glucredits but still not enough to do upgrades with the other allies.
    Im looking forward to that DEFENDERS AND DRAGONS to come on playstore, im on galaxy tab 2. So for now, its ROBOCOP
    Let's hope dvsdragons comes soon we'll might as well work on maxing nobunga then farmer
    Yeah man, i just watch a video on youtube about DvsDragons. Its similar with SvsZ2 but dressed in other characters. Whats new is that, after wave 3, youll get a mystery box, and it gives you a CHAMPION GUARD, and like Blitz said in DvsDragons forum, its not random, its given. So its up to the players if youre going to upgrade it.. i really cant wait the game to come. And also, those two special characters are present, dunno what are their name equivalent to that sorcerres and daimyo...
    Things are usually done on iOS first because it is much easier for developers to test things since there aren't dozens of screen sizes and hundreds of different types of devices they have to test for compatibility. Apple's iTunes also sells more than the Google Play store. Apple users use their apps a lot more than Google, Amazon, or Microsoft tablets and phones users too.

Things on Apple devices are just better than on Google devices. For example, I bought a NetGear NeoTV Prime with Google TV. This is like an Apple TV, but it is supposed to do a lot more. My TV is capable of displaying 1080p, but the Chrome browser that comes with this product only works in 720p. It can't be changed from 720p yet I can stream stuff in 1080p. This is a design problem. Compatibility or design problems like this are very common on PCs, but don't happen as often on Apple devices.
    Now it's on Google play let's have some fun
    On Google Play now, finally the long wait is over..
  • Mikey100Mikey100 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Is it true that 999 level is the final?
  • Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    Mikey100 wrote: »
    Is it true that 999 level is the final?

Mikey100 ....... For someone who claims that GLU are ripping you off why do you play with so many GLU games...?????
    mikey100 ....... For someone who claims that glu are ripping you off why do you play with so many glu games...?????

yeah because they took my money??????
    Caveat emptor.

Please do not feed the trolls.
    Listen guys I am not a troll the only thing why I am bad is because my game crash and lost everything sorceress daimyo and upgraded allies and Fuken Glu won't do nothing about because like seriously they ruin people lives and am not leaving this forum until I get what I want and some people on here keeps sending messages saying if am a troll or kid and am actually a TEENAGER and no am not a troll
  • Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    Mikey100 wrote: »
    Listen guys I am not a troll the only thing why I am bad is because my game crash and lost everything sorceress daimyo and upgraded allies and Fuken Glu won't do nothing about because like seriously they ruin people lives and am not leaving this forum until I get what I want and some people on here keeps sending messages saying if am a troll or kid and am actually a TEENAGER and no am not a troll

MIkey ...... I will make it short and simple.

1. Grow up ... It's a game. Learn from your failures (mummy can hold your hand for you on this)
    2. This is a public forum so please do not use swear words. There are teenagers (children) on here. Read that post above to your mummy ... See if she appreciates that tone.
    3. The reasons for the game could be solved if you act in a less aggressive and impolite manner. Your attitude is what is stopping you from getting it fixed. I have solved your problem with your crashing. Change your knickers and I may have a change of heart.

Blitz .... Maybe a dose of Ratsak might cure this rodent.
  • Kenshin HimuraKenshin Himura Registered Users 3 Posts
    Is it true there are 999 levels? Wow I'm on 75 and it's slow progress from here.