Options

is this a violation of Glu ( samurai vs zombies 1&2)

I play samurai vs zombies 1&2 on android and I play samurai vs zombies 1 many
Times to get 100 glu credits then I spend it on samurai vs zombies 2 but sometimes I end up
With 200 glu credits since they award me glu credits on each of the 10 waves on samurai vs zombies 1
So my question is this a violation because suddenly samurai vs zombies 1 keeps freezing and I
Think that glu is doing this on purpose to me on the phone and only that game keeps freezing but svz2 is not freezing

Comments

• Options
    OneidaDaveOneidaDave Registered Users 17 Posts
    I sincerely doubt that glu is out to get you. The games are buggy for all of us. I have frequent crashes too. I'd say about ten a day. It's not you or anything that you're doing.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Mikey100 wrote: »
    I play samurai vs zombies 1&2 on android and I play samurai vs zombies 1 many
    Times to get 100 glu credits then I spend it on samurai vs zombies 2 but sometimes I end up
    With 200 glu credits since they award me glu credits on each of the 10 waves on samurai vs zombies 1
    So my question is this a violation because suddenly samurai vs zombies 1 keeps freezing and I
    Think that glu is doing this on purpose to me on the phone and only that game keeps freezing but svz2 is not freezing

Bugs are certainly not purposeful and any and all activity in games (accidental or otherwise) is covered in our terms of service. There is no "conspiracy."