were is the multiplayer?

I have WiFi and mobile internet and the multiplayer doesn't work for samurai vs. Zombies 2 please fix

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Try to be patient. They fixed the server last night then apparently had to take it down again this morning. I was able to play this morning, but I can't right now. However my collections are getting attacked despite me not being able to login. Hopefully they'll fix this problem before I have to recover my artifacts.
    Apparently the problem has spilled over to D&D too. I was playing multiplayer in it for a while, then all of a sudden I can't login to it anymore. You can tell the Internet connection in the game is still working if you can go to the free gems offers and I was able to in both games. Oh well, if this becomes too frustrating switch to another game like Diablo III: Reaper of Souls which came out yesterday.
  • OneidaDaveOneidaDave Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hey blitz. That's exactly what I've been doing. Reaper is kicking my paragon 187 **** though. But I like the challenge.
    I guess the person or people who are supposed to be supporting their servers must also be playing Reaper of Souls. Lol
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This is a known issue and is being investigated. Thanks for your patience!
  • Mikey100Mikey100 Registered Users 26 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    This is a known issue and is being investigated. Thanks for your patience!

I am so sure that you already know what is the problem the only thing is that you are too lazy to fix it but still why would you even create a game that has glitches and bugs because like come on Glu you also took my money and don't care you are also taking other people money and won't do nothing about and I think that you guys are spammers and YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP TAKING PEOPLE MONEY you took my money and I need it back I also submit a ticket but you didn't respond?? What's up with that?? See this is why you people are too lazy but still if you only give my money back than I will leave this stupid forum
  • SHATTERSTARSHATTERSTAR Registered Users 8 Posts
    Multiplayer still isn't working. It turned on just to tell me I'm being attacked. I load the game start multiplayer and is told I have no connection which I do. When is this gonna get fixed?
    It is working for me. I was able to attack and defend at about 3:10 pm which is 20 min before you posted your message. Fortunately only one of my artifacts had to be recovered. I have my artifact defense time maxed out at 12 hours for SvsZ2. Their servers my be overloaded right now with people trying to login, but I'm sure you'll get in eventually. Try manually closing the program and turning your device off and on. Too bad I lost least 6000 souls in both D&D and SvsZ2.
    Blitz wrote: »
    It is working for me. I was able to attack and defend at about 3:10 pm which is 20 min before you posted your message. Fortunately only one of my artifacts had to be recovered. I have my artifact defense time maxed out at 12 hours for SvsZ2. Their servers my be overloaded right now with people trying to login, but I'm sure you'll get in eventually. Try manually closing the program and turning your device off and on. Too bad I lost least 6000 souls in both D&D and SvsZ2.

I done that multiple times. The last time I did it worked long enough to let me know my artifacts are all being attacked. Lol. Then kicked out. Lame. Oh, curious also. I never try maxing out the chick. If you keep upgrading her bomb does the time increase? And, I always see people who use the chick are able to change the range of the bomb I.e. Lobbing it farther increasing the range. Is this a glitch or you do something manually for this. I always saw this as hacks in SvZ2.
    What is going on with this BUG? I just keep getting notified I'm getting attacked, but I can't even play multiplayer when I load the game. Apparently everybody else can get on. How is this not getting fixed?
    Yes, the Kunoichi's flash bomb lasts longer the more you upgrade it. See my hero stats post here for details on the 3 main heroes. If you go into the D&D forum, I made 2 user guides that have even more detail on all the characters and allies, but you'll have to figure out what the corresponding character is which is pretty easy to do. For example, the priest in this game is called sister patch-up in D&D and the Kunoichi is the Ranger. Gem costs on some things (mainly the power ups) is lower in SvsZ2 than in D&D.
  • Mikey100Mikey100 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thank goodness that they fixed the multiplayer
    Multiplayer in both SvsZ2 and D&D has been down on both sites all day again.