Golden Champion... ?

hello guys sorry to post here I cant find the right thread.. Just want to ask a question.. If I have a level 10 farmer on svz2 then I buy a golden farmer for 100gem, do I get life and power of a level 11 golden champion farmer?? or its still just a level 10 golden farmer?? I ask this because the usage of gem is very important... I have 96 gems ryt now.. do i upgrade my level 10 farmer to level 11 farmer or i just buy a gloden farmer for 100 gems.. which one is better?? pls someone reply.. thanks guys.. more power to glu games

Comments

• konlomi35konlomi35 Registered Users 4 Posts
    If I buy the golden farmer for 100 gems and my regular farmer is just still level 1... Do I get the full life and power of a Level 11 golden farmer?? pls someone advice.. so I can use my gems wisely.. thanks guys
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    You should post questions like this in the General Discussion area not Support.

It is much better to upgrade the farmer to level 11 than to buy the golden farmer champion. The golden champion sometimes improves your ally to have double health or do 1.5 times the normal damage of what it normally does so a golden level 1 farmer isn't as useful as a level 2 farmer. A level 10 farmer has 845 health and does 220 damage. A level 11 farmer has 1290 health and does 325 damage. Another point is that you might get lucky and get a golden champion from a mystery box, but the odds of getting a golden champion from a mystery box is only 1% and you don't get to choose which one you get so later on you should buy the golden champion after your farmer is already level 11.
  • konlomi35konlomi35 Registered Users 4 Posts
    thanks so much for the information Blitz :)