Grazzak/O'da Level

MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
I know that buying them for 5000 tokens in the store, you get them at level 10. (double points or not i don't remember)
What i'm really interested in is the random prize box. Can someone tell me what level they're if you get them from the box? I mean the one avaible for 175 tokens.

Comments

• Hell-PoemerHell-Poemer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Maragost wrote: »
    I know that buying them for 5000 tokens in the store, you get them at level 10. (double points or not i don't remember)
    What i'm really interested in is the random prize box. Can someone tell me what level they're if you get them from the box? I mean the one avaible for 175 tokens.

Lvl 1 in the box , i got both in ^^
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    Level 1? Yeeeeeeeeah. That's what i was hoping to hear. Thank you very much =)
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    I don't understand why but a week or so ago i've got O'da from the chest with random prizes. I remember it said something like "free after 5 purchases". Anyway, the problem is that Grazzak is no more avaible, both in the shop and in the random chest. I thought i had to wait the next event but after three of them i still can't see him anywhere. Is there something i must do to get him to appear? I would like to get him at level 1 as i did for O'da.
  • Wineman89Wineman89 Registered Users 19 Posts
    They change randomly. Just keep watching for him and he should show up eventually. I just got him a few weeks ago. Now if I can only find him a decent weapon...