Obtaining assassins sticky archers

SHATTERSTARSHATTERSTAR Registered Users 8 Posts
Anyone recently obtain assassins or sticky archers? What do you got to do to get em? And, has anyone else notice that some treasure chest you pick during levels don't show up after you beat the waves? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    The only way to get assassins or sticky archers is to use a hack since they still haven't fixed that bug. They also haven't fixed the other one you mentioned where you don't get credit for all the chests you collect. I suggested that they either make them available in a sale or unlockable after x waves, but I guess they don't have anyone competent enough at programming available to make a very small change.
  • briguybriguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    LOL I thought it was just me who was unlucky with getting characters and losing 1 out of 3 boxes I was suppose to get.
  • SHATTERSTARSHATTERSTAR Registered Users 8 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    The only way to get assassins or sticky archers is to use a hack since they still haven't fixed that bug. They also haven't fixed the other one you mentioned where you don't get credit for all the chests you collect. I suggested that they either make them available in a sale or unlockable after x waves, but I guess they don't have anyone competent enough at programming available to make a very small change.
    Thanks for the heads up. Lame you have to hack to get characters you're supposed to "find".
  • SHATTERSTARSHATTERSTAR Registered Users 8 Posts
    briguy wrote: »
    LOL I thought it was just me who was unlucky with getting characters and losing 1 out of 3 boxes I was suppose to get.
    I'm surprised this game has a lot of bugs still. It's a tease thinking you're bout to get a bunch of chest, and at the end of a wave you receive 2 ales.
  • EdictEdict Registered Users 23 Posts
    I'm not sure it would be worth it to get the assassins at present. I went up against a guy with level 11 assassins in multiplayer and they did no damage to me (I haven't massively upgraded my characters or anything, and this was on my samurai, so no damage blocked as far as I know).
  • KodacubKodacub Registered Users 2 Posts
    I wonder if you ever get them. I still have not found the sticky archer or anything after it.