I can't play multiplayer

Eladqq1Eladqq1 Registered Users 1 Posts
I always try to play on multiplayer and its say i don't connected to the game center

What can i do?

Comments

• ScholarScholar Registered Users 3 Posts
    Eladqq1 wrote: »
    I always try to play on multiplayer and its say i don't connected to the game center

What can i do?

No one really knows what is going on, the only glu moderator is a guy named Kush Snipes who is a simpleton who does not even know when he is commenting on the Gun Bros Deathmatch forums. He is terrible at Death matches on Gun bros 1 as well. No one can give us paying customers a real explanation as to what the problem is and if they are just too lazy/scared/incompetent to let us know that the game will never be back online for iOS users. The game is amazing, the support and the moderators here are a joke.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Scholar wrote: »
    No one really knows what is going on, the only glu moderator is a guy named Kush Snipes who is a simpleton who does not even know when he is commenting on the Gun Bros Deathmatch forums. He is terrible at Death matches on Gun bros 1 as well. No one can give us paying customers a real explanation as to what the problem is and if they are just too lazy/scared/incompetent to let us know that the game will never be back online for iOS users. The game is amazing, the support and the moderators here are a joke.

GB1 is no longer a supported title, and occasionally the servers go down; they up again as soon as the issue is addressed.
    Insulting the community mods isn't going to change how fast the servers are up again.