Tips, before you start

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
The whole point is for you to play and see how you feel without getting tips in this beta...

But the region 1 deal goes away when you unlock R2,... and R2 goes away when you finish it as well.

R1 pack= 163 gold for Muldoon Mamba(99) and Stattler Invader(120)

R2 pack=220 for Yosh Striker(99) and Stattler Invader (120) and Dino Decoys ????

R3=430 for Muldoon Masher??, Stattler Onslaught??, R3 exotic 1 an 2...
(four weapons in all, a shotgun, a full auto, and 2 exotic weapons all from region 3)

The only other deals are the one time offers for the Yosh and Mamba. they go from 99 to 89

The Sera is given to you for free after you try it.

The starter pack says $4.99 for me (U.S.D) it said 6.50 at first which was strange, not sure if it was in another currency.

The one time offer you get for the grimm phantom is 10% off, same is it always is.

The starter pack is a good deal cause its 239 worth of gold (not including the hunter bucks) and aside from offers (which arent working for me) gold cost $5 for 100.
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Can you do screenshots of weapons would love to see what's in store can't wait to play this
    ( + )
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    The whole point is for you to play and see how you feel without getting tips in this beta...

But the region 1 deal goes away when you unlock R2,... and R2 goes away when you finish it as well.

R1 pack= 163 gold for Muldoon Mamba(99) and Stattler Invader(120)

R2 pack=220 for Yosh Striker(99) and Stattler Invader (120) and Dino Decoys ????

R3=430 for Muldoon Masher??, Stattler Onslaught??, R3 exotic 1 an 2...
    (four weapons in all, a shotgun, a full auto, and 2 exotic weapons all from region 3)

The only other deals are the one time offers for the Yosh and Mamba. they go from 99 to 89

The Sera is given to you for free after you try it.

The starter pack says $4.99 for me (U.S.D) it said 6.50 at first which was strange, not sure if it was in another currency.

The one time offer you get for the grimm phantom is 10% off, same is it always is.

The starter pack is a good deal cause its 239 worth of gold (not including the hunter bucks) and aside from offers (which arent working for me) gold cost $5 for 100.
    Thanks for the tips