Options

Issues

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
So far not many issues.

The only one that I really have is that when I try to open an ad for free gold, most of them send me to a TrialPay INC page that says There was an error connecting you to ___

Im not sure what this is about but I have a feeling it has to do with this being a beta that is only available in new zealand lol.

This isnt a huge problem, because after seeing this new game, for the first time in my entire life I might actually pay for an in app purchase, but I dont make much money so I prefer to jump through hoops doing surveys, which I am having trouble with.

This makes me realize that the exotic hunts are left as optional additional hunts like the events that require gold, and I am again grateful, realizing that you listened to yet another suggestion by players and made permanent optional events with awesome weapons, and thats what the exotic hunts are.

Oh, and I wish I knew that the region 1 special package deal would be gone after unlocking region 2, but I understand that this is how you make money, and it is my fault for not getting the deal in time, just like with the 1 time offers.

Anyways, I dont have anymore to say at this time, its hard to find anything I dont like about this game, and purchases will always be an issue for some, so all in all I guess you could dismiss these, but let this be a heads up of how players will feel about the game.
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• Options
    ok i think I actually found a real issue lol, the last shot, my bullet flew through the air like on DH14, but it seems you fixed it to where the bullet actually hits him in the heart as he is running instead of the animation being off... the only problem was that the blood splatter is off lol

The bullet hit the far away dino in the heart, but the blood splatter was showed all the was down at the end of his tail, far away from where the bullet animation showed the bullet hitting.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Please add the feature where I can go back to using my lower level upgrades if I desire to. Thank you.

I maxed out my spitfire upgrades and one of them made it so everytime I stop firing my character does something that prevents me from firing for idk a quarter of a second, and it is very annoying because prior to this upgrade I was shooting 1 round At a time on purpose because it keeps the accuracy up(crosshairs stay together) and I was killing more easily with it... Taping now takes an eternity so I have to go full auto, I would like to At least have the option to go back if I don't like an upgrade. Just like it is in dh14 with the arrows that allow me to go back to the base upgrade... I just realized it only does this when I am not zoomed in, when I AM zoomed it it is superb.

Also, I assume you know but in case you don't, the region 3 exotics are missing their names and one is missng it's icon. ( the one that isn't a bow). They also say region 1. I can view them and they look great.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Strange glitch here
    4oNg85F.png

the game had me playing an 11th rpg hunt, im not entirely sure how this happened, I finished the rpg hunts and since that was the last thing for me to accomplish, I played a bunch of region 2 contracts, eventually started using the rpg for fun, and when I went back to R1 to change it up an play some different contracts, I found that I could infinitely play this same hunt, until I clicked on the contract hunts, now I cannot get that 11th hunt again... the contract hunts were only lit up as default since it was the only option, or so i thought lol

P.S. the contracts used to be lit up blue like they are in this image, but now they are gray, why?

Just had another glitch... I shot a guanlong with a rocket just before he jumped at me and it said "body shot" and then he still jumped and killed me as though I had not just blown him up... contract hunt R2
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Today, just a few minutes ago, I finally got more videos for free gold! this was great, 20 videos... but last time I got videos was 24 hours ago... this is not the real issue though...

I then went and looked at the offers, and for the first time in 24 hours, they too were working, I opened a few of them just to make sure they all worked... then I went ahead and took a survey.. I recieved my 8 gold, and I was excited... so I went to go get some more and once again none of them work, which I fear will be the case for the next 24 hours. ARGH!

Here are some photos of them not working.

qwEeREp.png
    next I can click either back or done... both send me to...
    fZxPBWX.png
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    After a few seconds the "loading" goes away... or I can go back and click the offer again, either way i see
    mlfAG4X.png
    So I try again, and...
    GixbBD3.png
    And of course I do what they say, I try another, and another, and they all do this same thing.

I do not know if this is trialpay or glu, but it is very annoying.

Actually, I lied, there are maybe 1 or 2 that work when all the others dont, one of them is fable age offer which rewards 1 gold or at least is supposed to... I still havent recieved the gold from it... I have already messaged trialpay and will continue to.

Just thought you should know the facts.. and where is tapjoy or sponsorpay that I am used to?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I am getting a little picky here, but this shadow is a little out of place

s8OnvBa.jpg
    45FXA3r.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Doe's look like the lost world nice screen shots thankyou for sharing