Options

For those that cant get the beta

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
Spoilers!

Minigun, RPG, and an awsesome crossbow that fires ninja stars out like its a shotgun!
These are called exotics, and the are basically event weapons that you can keep on using!
There are 2 more that I do not have the gold for.

There is a huge variety of dinos and some take many shots, the trophy hunts require multiple shots in different parts of the body.

ARs are burst and full auto, and all the guns look great (no pistols in beta)

Everything about the game is great, it is all of our suggestions put together in a fantastically remade game

Oh and pterodactylus fly down and kill you.
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• Options
    v1wWVp2.jpg
    Upgrades to 120 in a clip.
    4u6P4qS.jpg
    I do not have this gun, but it is some sort of bow.

Also there are dino decoys.. I am assuming they are consumables, but I cannot get them as the offer expired for me.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    This is the other gun that I cannot afford
    IdYYboX.png
    I do not know what on earth it is... judging by the fact that it is listed as an exotic, Im betting it is more than a shotgun... perhaps a grenade launcher ?

Also, I didnt mention yet that their are "tail shots" now

And there are more spawn points on each map, so dinos can come from 6, 7 or maybe even 8 different ways!

The graphics and the smooth feel of the game might actually be my favorite part, I think glu has really found their groove.. there are so many tiny details and changes to this game that make it even better than DH14
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Looks very much like a grenade launcher to me and death from above sounds good more attacking prey should make for some very exciting hunts and I really hope pistols and knives make it into weapons shop I really like the pistols Thompson encore fired rifle rounds as a single shot if I recall correctly so that could be a way of adding pistols and large alskan revolvers would be sweet
    ( + )
  • Options
    Prey coming from all angles a much needed touch the prey could be too predictable in dh
    ( + )
  • Options
    yea, straightshooter, im telling you, you cant just sit and look in one direction, the can spawn right next to you while you are looking for them to spawn far away, and then you here them growl and jump you... its kinda scary if you have the volume up
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I can't wait to play.this game sounds like everything is tweaked to make experiance of hunting more intense
    ( + )