Options

wishes

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
Its very early for me to be saying things I wish were this game considering its only in beta haha, but..

I wish I could blow u the pillars that hole up the stone bridge in region 2!

I know you guys probably havent played around with dynamic maps like that. but lets all agree it would be awesome to watch the dinos tumble down to their deaths, or get crushed by the falling bridge.

And that pillar is so tiny for my rocket not to take it out lol, yes ive tried.
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• Options
    I dont see as much visual change to the guns as I did with upgrades on DH14. I would like to see more.

The Maiasaurus contract hunt on the R2 level with stone bridge allows the player to walk pretty far, this is good since many players have asked for more movement... an idea I have is that each weapon class should allow the player to walk different speeds... as it is now, the player walks very slow.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Like the sound of been able to explore a bit more I loved region 10 and lost temple in dh and would have liked ability to wander more than slightly left or right are bounties featured in dino hunter deadly shores as that gave a goal to aim for, I'm still 510 neck shots to go in dh thinking dinasaurs have longer necks would make this bounty a good one to have in the game and tail shots too brain shots could be very hard from what I saw in you tube trailer like trying to hit a walnut!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Destructible scenary needs to be added killing prey by felling trees or causing rock falls and avalanches would make player's think outside the box
    ( + )
  • Options
    What types of dinos feature? Have you hunted a wolly mammoth or sabre tooth tiger as these would be in my top five along with t-rex the pterodactyls and raptors
    ( + )
  • Options
    they hinted at a trex in the download description, but so far allosaurus is the only big dino... he survives a rocket. and is very tough with the bow... bullets take him out easy enough though.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Dinossound tougher prey was frustrating in dh rhino and elephant went down easy but jackals gazzelles were harder to take down lost some of the realism for me in dh2014
    ( + )