Someone please join me

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
I don't want to feel like I have to say SPOILER ALERT everytime I make a post, get on the ****** beta, and see your dreams realized! There are so many things that I want to rave about but I don't want tow spoil the good news :(

Now I feel like I'm talking all cryptically :/
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I don't want to feel like I have to say SPOILER ALERT everytime I make a post, get on the ****** beta, and see your dreams realized! There are so many things that I want to rave about but I don't want tow spoil the good news :(

Now I feel like I'm talking all cryptically :/

i'm with you DRN... as i'm on android i didn't get a chance yet... BUT: i'm going to check at my office today; there should be an ('old', i think it's a 2) ipad floating around somewhere...
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Very good to hear, I hope it works... Also there are 2 guns on here that seem to be without names. If I can get enough gold to unlock the and see way exactly they do... I might just be able to name them myself.. Or maybe someone else here can lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Keep the news feed goin guessing no forum for new game yet so here's as good a place as any and interested to learn how dino versus dh2014 pans out
    ( + )
    ...up and running!

registred a new nz apple id and killin' some saurs right now!

gonna have some more time to play later on... will keep the infos shared right here

DjRad check pm...
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    What are you two talking about? Is it the new dinosaur game by Glu? It's not available yet in the USA. There still testing it. Myself I can wait.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    exactly that, check it out on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVoInbaMzu0

with a new zealand apple id you can download (and PLAY) the beta version... addicting...
    there is actually a new forum for it straightshooter, you can look there at some of my posts, but I am very bad at writing, it is all over the place...

The forum is dino hunter beta

Spoiler alert lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    btw beerhunter, the rpg is one time offer at 89 down from 99... region 1 pack is 163... its the rpg and a gold gun that is usually 120

anyways just go to the other forum so I can telll you what things I dont have... region 2 pak costs 220 and R3 pack is 430
    Choice Dude on Board
    Brilliant that your playing this and giving feedback on progress
    ( + )
  • BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    I made a NZ acct but when I went to download it I had to put in credit card info or iTunes gift card. It wouldn't take my visa. Tried 2 diff ones. How did you get past this.
    Beeker wrote: »
    I made a NZ acct but when I went to download it I had to put in credit card info or iTunes gift card. It wouldn't take my visa. Tried 2 diff ones. How did you get past this.

I believe that is optional. I didnt enter any payment option, made the apple ID on iTunes and then signed into it on my phone... I will message you my Apple ID if you are having trouble making one... it doesnt seem to be linked to my progress, I already tried on another device... And I cant put the account login on the forum, just let me know if you want it an ill private message :)
    Choice Dude on Board
    If this is beta code your feedback could help shape the game for the rest of us me I'd love to hunt mammoth what's in your dinasaur hunt wish list? And what dinasaurs have you hunted so far? Sorry for all the questions just dinasaurs make a great hunting prospect
    ( + )
    YEa, im trying to give feedback, and you have a different point of view having not played it, so your ideas are great too... no code, just location restricted beta

ok, I did a little hunting just to make sure I got some of the names right...

Pterodactylus(flying preds)

Little= Bambiraptor, campsognathus, citipati

Medium= Maiasaurua, muttaburrasaurus, hypsilophodons,Hadrosaurus,camptosaurus,???,????

Medium preds= guanlongs, Proceratosaurus, velociraptors, staurikosaurus,???

Large pred= allosaurus

There area many that are not in the contract hunts, Stegosaurus, ankylosaurus, and kentrosaurus... I dont know if they are preds, didnt give them a chance lol but these all look somewhat spiny I believe kentrosaurus BLOCKED! my shot, and maybe the others can.

MY favorite part is the colors on them all, and keep in mind there are young, and elder of each like in DH14. so there is a lot of variety, I mean really I cant keep track of it all

or my train of thought apparently lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    the graphics look better on my phone cause they arent blown up.. ep6XzmG.jpg
    aHduWOC.jpg

There are little waterfalls on this level, and I was very surprised to see that when you shoot the, the water splashes... now the game isnt flawless, but it is darn close
    Choice Dude on Board
    Lots of variety in the mix with the smaller.ones I'm hoping pistols get added to the weapons inventory
    ( + )
    My only issue with weapons is that I can't think of what could possible top the guns they have already introduced lol... The minigun is awesome, but what about in R5 when it's power isn't enough? A new minigun with armor piercing rounds or just something really creative... Like the gosh striker, that is very creative so I guess they could maybe add a ray gun or something who knows lol... A light sabre
    Choice Dude on Board
    Those screenshots are awesome and the weapons I can't wait to hit th3 exotics w3apons shop!
    ( + )