Options

Quick (and easy) question for Gluadmin

MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
Gluadmin,

First of all, apologies for making a question about Dino Hunter in the forum of DH 2014, but I thought that your answer could be read by more people here than in the Archived Forums (that are quite hard to find, btw).

The question is very simple: the gold bought with real money in Dino Hunter (Beta) will carry over the RTM version when it is finally launched worldwide in summer?

Although my religion prohibits me from spending real money on games :cool:, I am so pleased with Dino Hunter and so amazed by the work you did (taking on board many ideas offered by posters in this forum, btw), that I would like to spend some real money on the game. If the gold bought now on the Beta version will carry over the RTM version, I will do it right now. If not, I will do when the RTM version is released.

For androiders: if you love DT 2014, Dino Hunter will drive you crazy. Believe me.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    all of this is true, and it is actually better you posted this here, cause I made a questions thread there that includes this question, but it doesnt seem any admin actually goes over there lol.

When signed in you can search "dino" for the forum, or use beerhunter's link http://tiny.cc/dinobeta
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    all of this is true, and it is actually better you posted this here, cause I made a questions thread there that includes this question, but it doesnt seem any admin actually goes over there lol.

When signed in you can search "dino" for the forum, or use beerhunter's link http://tiny.cc/dinobeta

I sent you a big THANK YOU in that forum, but I repeat it here again.
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    For androiders: if you love DT 2014, Dino Hunter will drive you crazy. Believe me.[/QUOTE]

Android users don't have to worry we will never see Dino hunt
    they don't like programming for Android users
  • Options
    theangelii wrote: »
    For androiders: if you love DT 2014, Dino Hunter will drive you crazy. Believe me.

Android users don't have to worry we will never see Dino hunt
    they don't like programming for Android users

I am very confused as to why you would say that, you have DH14, why would you not get Dino hunter?

That being said, I am sure they dont like android users as much, because they are able to pay less since gold is so plentiful on android.

Dino hunter comes out in the summer for everyone, maybe a couple weeks different for some, considering the past delay of events to certain platforms.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I am very confused as to why you would say that, you have DH14, why would you not get Dino hunter?

That being said, I am sure they dont like android users as much, because they are able to pay less since gold is so plentiful on android.

Dino hunter comes out in the summer for everyone, maybe a couple weeks different for some, considering the past delay of events to certain platforms.

...with or without a few shared gold from one or two other apps i am sure that droid users still make a substantial and interesting part of the market for glu and that there'll be a droid version too... (at least, being mainly on droid myself, i sure HOPE so...!)
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm thinking kindle hd maybe my next platform but really like android surely glu will include loyal android player's in next gen hunts too!
    ( + )
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I want my android Dino beta and I want it now! I am playing on my American made moto-x with ebony wood back. I rub the real ebony wood on my cheek while I am playing and it feels just like a gunstock. Iphones are cheap Chinese junk. Stop supporting the communists and giving iphones the game first. Go America. Think red, white, and Glu. Thanks.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    Gluadmin,

First of all, apologies for making a question about Dino Hunter in the forum of DH 2014, but I thought that your answer could be read by more people here than in the Archived Forums (that are quite hard to find, btw).

The question is very simple: the gold bought with real money in Dino Hunter (Beta) will carry over the RTM version when it is finally launched worldwide in summer?

Although my religion prohibits me from spending real money on games :cool:, I am so pleased with Dino Hunter and so amazed by the work you did (taking on board many ideas offered by posters in this forum, btw), that I would like to spend some real money on the game. If the gold bought now on the Beta version will carry over the RTM version, I will do it right now. If not, I will do when the RTM version is released.

We will see the posts in the archived forums, so please put Dino posts there. I understand you are excited, but we will make surface those forums later in the process. A member from the Dino team hasn't even checked out those threads yet, but if you put them here they will definitely not see them.

Sometimes, the currency will carry over if you continue to do the updates as they are available. That's the best answer I have for you at the moment.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We will see the posts in the archived forums, so please put Dino posts there. I understand you are excited, but we will make surface those forums later in the process. A member from the Dino team hasn't even checked out those threads yet, but if you put them here they will definitely not see them.

Sometimes, the currency will carry over if you continue to do the updates as they are available. That's the best answer I have for you at the moment.

Thanks, Gluadmin. "Sometimes" implies a level of uncertainty that I cannot afford. In such a case I will wait till the RTM version is released.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The RPG and exotics look really cool lots to look forward to
    ( + )
  • Options
    Thanks glu admin! but I do agree with menipo, I will not spend money unless I have certainty, that being said if I were glu I would want to get money twice, and they probably feel that getting to use these guns before the game comes out is worth a little extra, but if you want us to review them, we will need to buy them lol... which we wont unless we have certainty... or at least menipo wont cause he gets 0 videos in his country :P I get much fewer here then on DH14, and TRialpay is trash compared to tapjoy IMO.

As for android, you will just have to wait, betas are usually closed and limited, so I am guessing making it iOS NZ only was their way of limiting it. its just standard protocal if you will.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    tacticstactics Registered Users 8 Posts
    Did Glu ever pwipe after a beta before?
  • Options
    dont know I just downloaded my first gl game (dh14) in march. and there are only a handful of people on this forum, all newbies as well... maybe glu admin will stop by and answer that question
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The issue is that because the game is in beta we can't guarantee there won't be recovery issues from one version to the next (as with any mobile game in any version).