What happened to my user manual part 2 post?

BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
I made a popular post that was viewed thousands of times because it detailed the cost of upgrading all the allies and gave stats on most of them. It showed level/health/damage and cost. I never deleted it. I think I posted it on 1-23-14 and have periodically updated it.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Don't know what happened to it- it shouldn't have been removed. :/
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I can recreate most of it, but like many people I was also using it as a guide and I don't remember all the stats I posted. One annoying thing about the game is that once you get an ally to level 11 it doesn't tell you how much health and damage the ally does. It took a while to type everything in. I might have a .txt file of it from a few months ago because the site would time out on you if you took more than 15 minutes on a post, but I understand the timeout has been raised to 30 minutes.

If anyone copied it, please post it here so I don't have to retype everything.
  • boisonbeautyboisonbeauty Registered Users 7 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    I can recreate most of it, but like many people I was also using it as a guide and I don't remember all the stats I posted. One annoying thing about the game is that once you get an ally to level 11 it doesn't tell you how much health and damage the ally does. It took a while to type everything in. I might have a .txt file of it from a few months ago because the site would time out on you if you took more than 15 minutes on a post, but I understand the timeout has been raised to 30 minutes.

If anyone copied it, please post it here so I don't have to retype everything.

I find Blitz's post very useful, too bad I did not save it anywhere.