Facebook and other issues

Trex1199Trex1199 Registered Users 6 Posts
Anyone can add me toryc rexroth lvl 56 and growing
1. Navigation in this app version of glu is awful needs a back button and other fixes
2. Add friends for cash through gacebook gets a 404 error thats bogus
3. They charge you to convert the crystal to cash thats dumb af
4. I play alot since ive downloaded and if i was a critic on this app or gun bros 2 id say 3 stars for the glu issues and the ads and the fact that no new guns have come out since ive played over a month there is also the issues with multiplayer and that u cant connect with an android device or the compatibility between the two if ur friend is on facebook but plays android version u cant use them as a bro or vise versa that is also bogus needs so many fixes i could go on but i do enjoy playing it is addictive

Comments

• SullyPandaSullyPanda Registered Users 22 Posts
    I still have this problem: don't see the "ok" button

scGB.jpg
  • daddybeardaddybear Registered Users 16 Posts
    That's what mine does and still says I'm not log in ***
  • bluenote14bluenote14 Registered Users 2 Posts
    mine says ok but when i go to my brotherhood it asks me to retry and login again and just says loading and takes forever and never loads, is anyone having this problem too?
  • ScholarScholar Registered Users 3 Posts
    bluenote14 wrote: »
    mine says ok but when i go to my brotherhood it asks me to retry and login again and just says loading and takes forever and never loads, is anyone having this problem too?

All the Glu people can tell us is that the game is no longer supported by them. They dont know when or if these issues will ever be fixed. Kind of let's us know how much they could care less about those of us who put time and money into the game. I put in several tickets asking about these issues, but have gotten no response back.
  • scorrell13scorrell13 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ive lost everything bc of facebook or glu....my account info isnt able to load. I got the receipts and since I got to start from level 1 I want all my glu credits back. I still wanna play the game but $90 of my money isnt being applied to the game,
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    scorrell13 wrote: »
    Ive lost everything bc of facebook or glu....my account info isnt able to load. I got the receipts and since I got to start from level 1 I want all my glu credits back. I still wanna play the game but $90 of my money isnt being applied to the game,

We are unable to view your account from here and do not address billing/currency issues in the public forum. Please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com