Options

problem in v-2

nati50nati50 Registered Users 4 Posts
i wanna play the arena mod in pvp i click "battle" and it is saying that i need to contact to internet there no internet :0 and i with wi-fi or 3g in ios and i have internet

Comments

• Options
    User52775User52775 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yup, me too. I get the error code: 10102272 when I try to join the Arena event.
  • Options
    and its for 4 dayz...:/ i realy want that price! and play
    it what to do to get it work!?
  • Options
    Mycroft3000Mycroft3000 Registered Users 15 Posts
    nati50 wrote: »
    i wanna play the arena mod in pvp i click "battle" and it is saying that i need to contact to internet there no internet :0 and i with wi-fi or 3g in ios and i have internet

Same here. Everything works / connects like before except for the new PVP which will not. It tells me I have no Internet when I try to play it. I noticed the rankings list loads for the new PVP to the left and I'm like 19,000th place. It doesn't look like anyone around me has been able to play, either. I'm now ranked 75th in the old PVP after the update and was surprised to see I was 19,000th in the new PVP, so maybe others aren't having the same issue we're having in this thread . . . .

I'm on an iPad 4 that is current on its iOS updates.
  • Options
    why the admins doesnt reply here to help us..? what we need to do to get it work?..:(
  • Options
    Ray CRay C Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem here: error code: 10102272
  • Options
    come on some one who know to fix it or something ??!! :(((
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The fix has been confirmed live on Android and iOS. Please restart the game.
  • Options
    Mycroft3000Mycroft3000 Registered Users 15 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The fix has been confirmed live on Android and iOS. Please restart the game.

Thanks. When I woke up this morning it worked right away and I haven't seen the error again.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks. When I woke up this morning it worked right away and I haven't seen the error again.

Thanks for the confirmation!
  • Options
    jbermudezvjbermudezv Registered Users 3 Posts
    The old PVP is not working. Dont found rivals and a few seconds show Not Conection. Addicionally and worst is the new escenary: Are Very Slowly to fight. Very very slowly. I have Samsung S3.
  • Options
    certs28certs28 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I made the update V2 yesterday and when I opened my frontline commando 2, I lost all my data, saved game, I had all weapons + 3000000 dollard and 120 pieces of gold! I spent a lot of agent itune card ($ 200) and now I owe everything recommancer zero! Thank you kindly help me récurérer my GAME!

I'm on iPad 3rd generation

NB: I also have a game on my IPHONE 5 and that is OK!