The Quest For Coins

Peridot WeaponPeridot Weapon Registered Users 10 Posts
In these early playing days (at least for most of us - I know some regions have had access to the game for a few months!), I'm finding myself going back and revisiting the second area on the map a lot.

It's a quick, 2-minute stage to complete, there's no real risk of failure, you can clear the levels on "auto-pilot" by just matching swords, and you'll earn around 600 Gold each time. And with only a 2 Energy cost, you can recharge enough to do the stage once every ten minutes.

Since you can have multiple buildings being worked on at the same time, I'm currently collecting enough gold to try to have the Trainer, Weaponsmith, Shieldsmith and Helmetsmith doing the second (6,000 Gold / 8 Hour) upgrades all at once. The Trainer seems like the most important building right now - things like "Attack Increase +5" are more important than equipment.

I just wish I could convince my Hero to stop picking up that chest every time ... how many Bucklers or Half Shields does one person need? :)

Comments

• ca5baca5ba Registered Users 35 Posts
    best thing to do is try get them all done and with the items , try and match them right ti get higher attack or higher health , helms do health and attack or shield and sheilds do attack or health and swords do attack and health or sheild and a full set gives a stat boost :)
  • Peridot WeaponPeridot Weapon Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yeah, I read about how a matching set gives both a stat boost and apparently an appearance change. Since I'm only Level 10 at this point I'm not really ready to worry about "coordinating my wardrobe" just yet I think my Sword and Shield match, but that's just a coincidence. :D