any ideas on epic items?

ca5baca5ba Registered Users 35 Posts
hay , im Ca5ba

just wanted to know if any one has seen a epic item or knows how to get them , i have purchased a few warrior chest but only get the dimond shape , i have no idea how to get epic items :(

Comments

• Peridot WeaponPeridot Weapon Registered Users 10 Posts
    Most of us probably aren't far enough along yet to even worry about epic items, as the game just launched globally a few days ago. :)

Epic items are what, the Red Hexagon [six sided] shape? Maybe you need two of the appropriate Purple Diamond items, and a Smith shop that's been upgraded far enough to be able to forge an item of the next class up?

Clicking on what a Warrior's Chest "can contain" just shows a list of Blue Triangle items. If you buy ten of them you're guaranteed at least one Purple Diamond, but even the Blues look like they're not very likely to show up in chests. It might not be possible to find a Red Hexagon as a chest drop.

I'm just guessing, though. Don't know for sure.
  • ca5baca5ba Registered Users 35 Posts
    im level 41 and on the last level and have a full set of that purpul one i think its called rear , the second to last one , ive been playing in the limited release :)
  • Peridot WeaponPeridot Weapon Registered Users 10 Posts
    ca5ba wrote: »
    im level 41 and on the last level and have a full set of that purpul one i think its called rear , the second to last one , ive been playing in the limited release :)

Then you're probably going to know more than the rest of us newbies will already :D

Maybe Epic items didn't exist yet in the pre-global release and have yet to be patched in? Or there will be specific quests around getting them later on? Time will tell.
    yea good point , time wll , looking forward to it though :P
  • TalonkaiTalonkai Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm lv 34 now and completed the last Dungeon. Got an full epic(purple) wrath-set+++ with double hit bonus. The problem i got is, i never found any legendary(orange) item in all runs. I dont know how to obtain them.
    is Wrath the stuff from that event? and what are there stats? i have Basilisk slayer scythe+ 160 attack and 30 health with " bonus to strength for every poison on the board" , fury helm 30 attack 125 health and chance to attack twice and fury shield 30 attack and 100 shield , all my stats are 246 attack , 170 shield and 275 health
    id just like to say that i did not find any purple items from any of the levels , as far as i know there are only 2 ways to get them , 1 is to buy them from the warrior chest and 2 is to win them in the events based on your rank (when ever they put up another event...)
    Wrathful sword+++ -> 250 atk / 30 def
    Wrathful helmet+++ -> 35 atk / 225 life
    Wrathful shield+++ -> 40 atk / 155 def
    Overall:
    336(+50) atk
    210(+50) def
    325(+65) life
    Setbonus: chance to attack 2 times in 1 round
    Good enough to beat the last dungeon with 0-1 deaths
    WOW nice!! where did u get it? in the chest's?
    Yeah, i got lucky with 30 (3x150 diamonds) chests
    can u screen shot it , i wana know what it looks like , never seen it at all , i have fury but thats it
    Wrathful Set (Chance to attack twice/round)
    2u45uo9.jpg
    Angel Set (Chance to resurrect after kill)
    mrwun8.jpg
  • RanRan Registered Users 3 Posts
    Talonkai wrote: »
    Yeah, i got lucky with 30 (3x150 diamonds) chests

Ya bull$t, 79k gem? So I guess you just popped $3,100 for gems and $1,500 on gold.
    WOW thats nuts , and i was thinking i was good with level 42 and same set just not +++ lol
    Is it really that nuts when you have infinite gems via cheating?
    I bought them to supp the game. So no cheating o.o
    WOW how much did that cost u?
    and whats your IGN?
    Ya my ***, you spent $5,000+ on this game? Even though 79k gem is way over kill? I mean with 5-10k gem you are able to get everything. Come on kid, if you are going to lie try to make sense.
    well how did he hack it if he did ?? who knows , that might be bill gates playing
    I spend a bit over 4800$, like i said to support the develops. Want to see the game advance into new regions and dungeons
    respect man! i wish i could do the same , i wanna support them the best i can aswell :)
  • Kent1147Kent1147 Registered Users 8 Posts
  • The RevThe Rev Registered Users 1 Posts
    Talonkai, as much as we would all like to believe there is someone out there that would want to support the dev's of this fine game by giving them 4800$, it is just not true. There are a handful of hacks out for this game that give you free gold and gems. A quick google search will prove this. Readers beware. A lot of them come from sites known for viruses. You are cheating man. Personally, I could care less what you choose to do. Just don't come on this forum acting like a hero when that is the furthest from the truth. No one gives 4800$ For a free game. Not even Bill Gates...
  • ShowerbagShowerbag Registered Users 2 Posts
    4.5 Million gold as well. Yeah, I'm just gunna have to say **** that...
  • Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    Yeah I have close to 250k gold now. Even if I would have not built or upgraded any of my buildings would I have that much.