Mission Help

Spawn7883Spawn7883 Registered Users 1 Posts
There is a mission where you required to get a 380 range weapon to complete, but at some point I can't find this last enemy. This mission have been bugging me for the pass few days. I keep hearing shot fire but can't find the last enemy anyone know if there is a glitch or the enemy blend into some buggy background? Please help.

Comments

• danepeedanepee Registered Users 8 Posts
    Spawn add me up in fb account. danepee16@yahoo.com. for coop missions.
    Have you seen it already?
    Hey spawn what is your fb account. I dont have friends who are playing ck. For coop missions
  • iffi7U6iffi7U6 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Come on you can add me just send me your fb details in irfanhafeez12@gmail.com
  • iffi7U6iffi7U6 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Come on you can add me just send me your fb details at irfanhafeez12@gmail.com
  • Grunto PulouskiGrunto Pulouski Registered Users 21 Posts
    Spawn7883 wrote: »
    There is a mission where you required to get a 380 range weapon to complete, but at some point I can't find this last enemy. This mission have been bugging me for the pass few days. I keep hearing shot fire but can't find the last enemy anyone know if there is a glitch or the enemy blend into some buggy background? Please help.

1. Have you tried moving to all available positions?

2. Which Region are you in? (For example, "Russia")

(If you - or anyone - is interested, you can add me in FB under this name for Co-op missions - which I didn't know existed in ContractKiller! I'd also get to be your Friend in KillShot this way.)
  • Grunto PulouskiGrunto Pulouski Registered Users 21 Posts
    Spawn7883 wrote: »

You can also try switching to your other weapon (the Tesla, if available) and hosing down the field, hoping to touch your for, and thus get a line on him by aiming below his health bar afterwards - assuming he survived the Tesla hit, LOL!!!
  • mizta kLmizta kL Registered Users 2 Posts
    You can also try switching to your other weapon (the Tesla, if available) and hosing down the field, hoping to touch your for, and thus get a line on him by aiming below his health bar afterwards - assuming he survived the Tesla hit, LOL!!!

add me:mizta kL