Connection or Network Problems

ojx31ojx31 Registered Users 7 Posts
Hi Guys

I am not sure about this but I am current having a problem of connecting into the game

It was playing it yesterday and it was 100% fine, and my network is 100% good too cause i tired with other apps

Is anyone facing the same problem?

I have tired 2 different network and also reboot my iPad

Can anyone advices?
IGN: Ongjiexiang
Guild: N/A

Comments

• smurfishsmurfish Registered Users 1 Posts
    ojx31 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I am not sure about this but I am current having a problem of connecting into the game

It was playing it yesterday and it was 100% fine, and my network is 100% good too cause i tired with other apps

Is anyone facing the same problem?

I have tired 2 different network and also reboot my iPad

Can anyone advices?

I have the same issue and this problem is not new with Glu games. The other game I encounter the same issue is Zombies ate my friends. Somehow I suspect the way Glu maintain connections may have caused network providers to ban the ip. But that may not be the issue as well, cos Glu has not even answered my problem for Zombies. They just don't care....
  • ojx31ojx31 Registered Users 7 Posts
    smurfish wrote: »
    I have the same issue and this problem is not new with Glu games. The other game I encounter the same issue is Zombies ate my friends. Somehow I suspect the way Glu maintain connections may have caused network providers to ban the ip. But that may not be the issue as well, cos Glu has not even answered my problem for Zombies. They just don't care....

So I need to contact my network provider or GLU should fix this issue? This kinda sucks man ... Better get it fix man
  • pseudobluepseudoblue Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm facing the same connection problems now too. After retrying repeatedly yesterday I've managed to get in and play normally without issues. I'm guessing that the alert message "Network Error. Retry?" may also mean that their server is currently full?
    pseudoblue wrote: »
    I'm facing the same connection problems now too. After retrying repeatedly yesterday I've managed to get in and play normally without issues. I'm guessing that the alert message "Network Error. Retry?" may also mean that their server is currently full?

And some more now they are having event and we are losing out ... This is unfair yeah! My is still the same issue
    And some more now they are having event and we are losing out ... This is unfair yeah! My is still the same issue

I found out in Singapore, people using Singtel for your data can't connect to the game! Can GLU pls fix this issue!
  • thirteenyweenythirteenyweeny Registered Users 3 Posts
    I found out in Singapore, people using Singtel for your data can't connect to the game! Can GLU pls fix this issue!

Yeah you're right! my wifi and 3G are both Singtel hence i can't get in, whilst my friend can get in via her Starhub 3G but not her Singtel wifi! Glu pls wake up and fix this! You have a solid game idea that is not being backed up with competent tech support!