Options

Paying to progress in-game.

androidandroid Registered Users 23 Posts
Hello guys. I have been playing FLC2 for quite a few weeks now and I am starting to have difficulty advancing. It is because to be able to advance one needs to have more powerful guns or more powerful squadmates.

- Is it possible for things to be purchased with in-game money and not real money? Like grenades, med kits, drones, etc...

- Is it possible to upgrade guns (bought with in-game money) to the same level as the guns bought with gold? Like if a gun bought with gold can reach a max level of 24, I wish guns bought with in-game money can also be upgraded to the same level albeit it will have to take longer and spend more in-game money. I believe that is just fair. If a player doesn't want to spend all his/her time to save enough in-game money, they can just spend real money and buy stuff right away. But if a player doesn't want to spend real money, he/she will just have to play real hard and earn in-game money to be able to upgrade his/her weapons/squadmates or purchase supplies.

- Is it also possible for players to level up their squadmates' stars via in-game, like when a player reaches lvl 10, his/her squamates will become 1 star. When a player reaches lvl 20, his/her squadmates will become 2 stars. By lvl 30, the squadmates will become 3 stars, and so on and so forth. This way, a player can have other means of getting top-tiered squadmates aside from purchasing them outright or by playing select "elite" missions.

I would love to continue playing this game but I hope developers give players a choice of whether they want to play (short cut) and pay with real money or play (the long way) and pay with in-game money.

Comments

• Options
    DaVirusDaVirus Registered Users 4 Posts
    I agree, I have around 200,000 in game cash and can't do nothing with it.
  • Options
    BulsakBulsak Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nail on the head,why have in game money. But anyway I like the game.maybe have those weapons set high,500k or something like that.on that note all the games from glu are the same set up . you'll only get so far before the cash comes out
  • Options
    IanGan1IanGan1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I now have over $1 million and get prizes of more cash but you can't do anything with it- I keep expecting there to be more weapons added but nothing happens on new uploads. Please sort it out Glu. Thank you
  • Options
    CandieDisilvio306CandieDisilvio306 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I totally agree I now have over 1 million dollars and I can do nothing with the in game cash. The only reason I'm still hanging on is for the PVP and the arena weekend games. It sad cause this is a really cool game. Come on gree thow is a bone.
  • Options
    CandieDisilvio306CandieDisilvio306 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Android just a quick thought have you tried to get more in game gold by using tapjoy? This is the way I get my in game money. It does take some time but it worth it. Just a thought and good luck
  • Options
    androidandroid Registered Users 23 Posts
    @candie: to get more gold, I just watch videos over and over via wifi. Other than that, I pay real money to buy gold but can't get anything really worthy like 3 star squad mate or premium weapon. This is whay annoys me more, they give away i game money as prizes. ***...