Options

Let us keep our sets!!!

WyzeOwlWyzeOwl Registered Users 1 Posts
I've put quite a few hours into the game and have started getting some cool armor sets but i have to sell them almost immediately because of space restrictions and better gear. This defeats the purpose of striving for sets, please add some sort of set storage where these items can go once you've collected them, it would add a great "gotta catch em all" aspect to the game and wouldn't discourage trying to get sets. Make like a "Hall or Legendary Armor" or something, you've already got buildings for swords, shields and helmets....why not this. Like I've collected half the set from the toxic event and I have to sell it...so now I have nothing to show for my effort. I will gladly pay for something like this (convert me!!!!). Keep up the good work though, you have a great game with a lot of potential here.

Comments

• Options
    WeaknDWeaknD Registered Users 5 Posts
    Completely agree and back this 100% although I don't think users should have to pay for it.. And make it to where we can wear the armor as well. I don't want to have to sell tournament armors that I paid money for just to make room for more tournament armor!! Makes it impossible to keep everything I pay for...