Best drops/chests in free-to-play?

mooglemoogle Registered Users 1 Posts
does anyone know what the best drop you can get is without paying? I am only on red chests at the moment, just wondering if there's a better chest type later on? or if anything purple-rank or above drops later on? only been getting blue triangles at the moment.

Comments

• BallerCrossBallerCross Registered Users 9 Posts
    Towards the end there are warrior chests that have a very small % chance of dropping purple items. I've found a few. I think the first warrior chest you'll find is the last 12 heart cave.
  • Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    I've found the Calamity Shield in the fifth to last cave 25 attack 70 defence
  • LagerlasseLagerlasse Registered Users 7 Posts
    They need to boost the droprate on purples. At the moment this game is pay to win :/
  • FaloryFalory Registered Users 43 Posts
    Sign up for hulu and gamefly and in 3 days cancel both. That'll let you get 10 event or warrior chests. It's probably too late for this event but at the rate they're putting them out you won't have to wait long.

I agree the game is p2p and pointless. No competition or communication between other players. The clans only allow 10 people and serve no purpose. You can't even save all the items you earn during the events because the inventory system is too small. If you reinstall you'll lose your account, time and money and contacting support is pointless.

I won't spend a dime until this is fixed. Why spend any money.. You can't even PVP or play in a group and they don't care enough to monitor the forums and there's only 30 or so posts! I've read them all and it took 30 minutes.. They can't spend 30 minutes reading these and maybe 5 responding? Holy **** I've never seen such greed.