Options

If you need anything?

ca5baca5ba Registered Users 35 Posts
hay if u need any help with anything , hit me up and ill do my best , im a big fan of the game and play it every day . my IGN is Ca5ba and guild is super man

Comments

• Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Thank you ca5ba! :)
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    I am also an avid player. I have tons of knowledge on items I only play the last level and I see a ton of items so if you have questions on item stats or set bonuses just let me know
  • Options
    x_doggx_dogg Registered Users 10 Posts
    well i would like to know Ice Breaker set bonuses n what speciac ability the shield gives (prolly matching ice heals hero or damages enemy)

And if u want to discuss Dragon Scale set.. i prersonally think its useless.. fighting way stronger monsters for a bit more gold dont worth wearing it imo.. it would if it gives higher drop cance from chests too but i really doubt its true, only gold i think..
    well i keep that set in case we need it during next event but i rather think we ll need the Ice Breaker one there..
  • Options
    X_dogg, the ice breaker shields special ability is match ice to heal hero. The helmets ability delays an enemies attack when you break the ice. I'm not to positive on the sword but I believe it just does damage when you break the ice not for sure though. The shields stats are 40 defence 20 health. In my opinion the helm has an amazing special bonus.
  • Options
    yh its great set, especially when ur not lucky to get some rare purple equip or dont wanna pay for em.. well i dont have only the shield tho.. the sword ability is match 4 or 5 swords to break an ice peace - not so special but it has great stats.. thx for the answer✌️😊
  • Options
    JediJedi Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am currently 7 levels from the last level ( middle of the ice levels ) Having difficulty getting through i. What set would you suggest to help me get though ? Im using Storm Rider ++ set atm.
  • Options
    If I remember correctly you should be having trouble with the black dragon. Who hits every two turns and hits very hard. I recommend using the same set just saving your strong sword matches for him or if it's one of the ice levels maybe try the ice breaker set.
  • Options
    lol lucky me got the shieeld i wanted right after my last post.. now that have to help me to finish the last stage n get few purple equip..

Jedi i was lucky to collect Guardian set kinda early n i had reach last stage using it but not without my attk, def n health upgrates, they r really important n helpful..
  • Options
    GreensfieldGreensfield Registered Users 8 Posts
    Has anyone done any testing with the Dragon Scale set? I am curious what kind of advantage it gives. I will try it myself if I ever find the sword.

Also, I am in the middle of the ice levels, and I have partial sets of both Ice Breaker and Guardian. Anyone have thoughts on which of those two sets will be better for the end of the game?
  • Options
    i used to have Dragon Scale set all pieces with a "+" but i sold it.. i all the parts give the same ability, monaters r really strong n pay a bit more gold at the end of a stage, maybe several %.. e.g. lvl. 7.1 boss instead 750 gold would give ya 988 smthng like that.. gives good stats but making monsters stronger compensate its power.. so my perdonal thought Dragon Scale is useless :/

im playing with Guardian n Ice Breaker myself.. Guardian have helped me to reach last stage but not to defead the boss there.. then when i got last piece of Ice Breaker im doin it easily now.. so these two r the best free equip u can get.. well unless ur ****** lucky with purple ones😁