List of what can drop from each chest type?

PvPIsMurderPvPIsMurder Registered Users 8 Posts
Has anyone made a list or spreadsheet of where you can find specific items (either chest type or location, not sure how the loot system works)? If so, where can I find it?

If not, I'm starting one myself, so if anyone would like to contribute what they've found and where, I will add it to my list, and post it online once I feel I've got enough information to be useful.

To communicate the location, list it as X-Y, where X is the number of hearts the level takes, and Y is the level it is within that grouping.

For example, the first 3 levels would be:
2-1
2-2
3-1

If that is confusing (finding it hard to convey) just say it the best way you can, and I'll figure it out.

Edit: I'm keeping track of what level, what type of chest, which chest within the level (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) and the number of times each item drops. I'll also be including sell price and stats in the final product (list won't include set bonuses unless someone provides them, as I don't have the room to collect them. I'll try to get what I can though). Please include this information if you decided to contribute. It would be appreciated.

Comments

• Eddie_TEddie_T Registered Users 2 Posts
    09-01 Vampiric Blade and Helm of Retribution
    11-01 Sentinel Sword and Rage Blade
    11-02 Vampiric Shield and Miner's Shield
    11-03 Raider's Helm (x2)
    12-01 Shield of Retribution Gambler's Sword

(I will edit this comment as I progress)
  • JediJedi Registered Users 5 Posts
    2-1
    • Steel Sword 2 Attack 1 Defence sells for 25 gold
    • Rusty Sword 1 Attack 1 Defence sells for 25 gold

2-2
    • Wooden Shield 2 Defence 1 Health sells for 25 gold
    • Buckler 1 Attack 2 Defence sells for 25 gold
    • Half Shield 1 Defence 2 Health sells for 25 gold
    • Bandit's Helm 1 Attack 7 Health While health is low sword matches are more effective sells for 25 gold
    • Bandit's Shield 6 Defence 3 Health Attacking monsters take damage sells for 25 gold

3-1
    • Forest Cap 2 Health sells for 25 gold
    • Half Helm 2 Defence 5 Health sells for 25 gold
    • Bandana 5 Health sells for 25 gold

3-2
    • Bandit's Sabre 4 Attack 2 Defence (matching special attack is more effective) sells for 25 gold
    • Knight's Helm 1 Defence 7 Health Matching shield is more effective

6-1
    • Sentinel Sword 8 Attack 3 Health Matching 4 or 5 sword withh turn a coin into a shield
    • Alchemist's Cap 3 defence 12 Health Health potion patches are more effective sells for 50 gold

6-2
    • Deadly Blade 8 Attack 3 Defence Matching advanced attack is more effective
    • Centurion's Sword 8 Attack 3 Health Match 3 sword does less damage, match 4 and 5 do extra sells for 50 gold
    • Reinforced Shield 12 Defence 3 Health sells for 50 gold
    • Knights Shield 2 Attack 6 Defence sells for 25 gold
    • Great Helm 2 Attack 12 Health sells for 50 gold
    • Reckless Shield 2 Attack 12 Defence Matching 4 & 5 shield transforms a shield to a sword sells for 50 gold
    • Tower Shield 20 Defence 15 Health sells for 50 gold
    • Wind Caller's Shield 30 Defence 10 Health Matching "wind" will heal the hero sells for 250 gold
  • PvPIsMurderPvPIsMurder Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you both. Added your items to my list.

I'll post an extremely early and very rough draft within the next couple of days. Again, it will be very rough, just a basic bulleted list for the time being.
    edited my post - took pictures away to make it easier to copy if needed
    Going to try and post a link to download what I have so far sometime later tonight. I don't have anywhere to host an HTML version of it, for the time being, so you'll have to download it.

Again, this is just what I have so far. When I have more time I'll edit it and spruce it up and try to make it look like something a little more finished. For the time being its a bulleted list with the information in its purist form.
  • ShowerbagShowerbag Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would love to see even a rough loot table. I have played almost endlessly (F2P) since global launch and have not been able to find the Guardian Helm. I found both the Shield x2 and Sword x2 in are 12-4, but not the sword yet. I have seen countless centurion, miner, wind caller and gambler sets in that level (offers 3 chests so I farm that one in hopes of Guardian Helm) but no luck.
    Guardian helm I think drops quite early on try the 4 endurance levels.
    http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e75d9755 Here is what little I have so far.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a Guardian Helm yet, so I can't help you out, Showerbag. But I'm continuing to compile the list, so hopefully I'll find one soon. Just found one! Got it from the 3rd Warrior's chest in 15-1 :)

Edit: After I posted it, I noticed I have 2 Bandit shield's in 2-2. The first one is supposed to be a Bandit's Helm. I'll change it in the next update.
  • WeaknDWeaknD Registered Users 5 Posts
    I think the chests are different every time you run through the game.. If you guys didn't already know that. You can't really pinpoint exactly where to get what armors.. Although you can determine what color/type of chest gives certain armors and then just force it by raping that cave over and over until you get what you want.
  • GreensfieldGreensfield Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've found that the game really gets difficult at 13-1 (Ice enemies) so I spent a good amount of time playing 12-4, it is also the first level to have a warrior chest. I thought I'd report on some of the better items I've gotten there.

12-4
    ____ of Retribution (full set) (plenty)
    Adveturer's ____ (full set) (several)

Ice Breaker (sword) (2x)
    Ice Breaker Helmet (1x)

Dragon Scale Helm (2x)
    Dragon Scale Shield (3x)

Guardian Shield (4x)

I feel fairly confident that you cannot find the other pieces of my incomplete sets on this map. But I hope to be proven wrong.
    Sorry for the delay between posts. My phone took a dive, so I had nothing new to add. I decided to get an android, instead of an Iphone, so I think I'm going to stop playing this game. Support is a little lacking, which I was unaware of when I started.

Because of this, if anyone would like to take over the guide where I left off, be my guest. I still think something like this would be useful, even if it randomizes loot for everyone. At least helps us narrow down the mechanics a little more.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you continue to enjoy the game. It is a ton of fun!
  • AlluziionAlluziion Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've run 12-4 at least 100 times and still haven't got any T4 items from the Warrior Chest.

Some of the stuff I've had include

Guardian Helms & Swords
    Dragon Scale Sets
    Miner's Sets
    Ice Breaker Swords & Shields
    Windcaller Sets
    Flame Caller Sets etc.

Now, what I have noticed is that if I have two parts of a set in my "house" and I'm farming for the third final piece, it seems a great deal rarer and I often see it advertised in the Merchant's Warrior Chests and on the 24h deal. It could just be a coincidence but it would almost seem as though the game is coded to keep track of what items it thinks that you need, reduce the loot chance and then try to market them to you for gems which is incredibly greedy and annoying.