Options

where is my rifle ?? ????

stef007stef007 Registered Users 31 Posts
I won the sniper rifle in today's promo , then when I went to my weapons it wasn't there ??!!! , what is going Glu ??, where's my rifle ??! , spent $$$$$ in gold , and now elite crate won't show the rifle no more !!, not impressed ... plz help find fix to image that rifle in weapons for those who won it !!.

Comments

• Options
    ashokavarmanashokavarman Registered Users 19 Posts
    Me to. My id is Champaklaal
  • Options
    magichan1983magichan1983 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I won it and have it in my store but I cant upgrade game is force to **** down everytime I try to upgrade
  • Options
    barakobarako Registered Users 2 Posts
    I won too I didn't got that sniper rifle. Username X0000000000000000X
  • Options
    Give me my ****ing finisher ****ing
  • Options
    Mother****er game
  • Options
    MysteryanMysteryan Registered Users 3 Posts
    Me too. I'm sad to Glu. I spent a lot of credit for nothing! My nick is Mysteryan
  • Options
    HodgeHodge Registered Users 4 Posts
    Does anyone know if or when the people other than myself that won the Finisher rifle are going to actually receive it ? Or if GLU has addressed the issue with any one of us ?
  • Options
    HodgeHodge Registered Users 4 Posts
    Does anyone know if or when those of us who won the Finisher are going to receive it ? Or if GLU has addressed the issue with anyone?
  • Options
    Hodge wrote: »
    Does anyone know if or when those of us who won the Finisher are going to receive it ? Or if GLU has addressed the issue with anyone?

well ..... it's been 2 days since the issue , I also emailed a ticket with Glu , ... so far not a word from them , the problem that I find most annoying is that since the game thinks you have won the rifle , it is now removed from the mystery crate making it impossible to re-purchase !!!!, sucks because this promo will end soon and as I anticipate , Glu won't probably respond Nor find a fix ..... Not Impressed.
  • Options
    MaeckKinntoschMaeckKinntosch Registered Users 18 Posts
    I've got the same awesome bug like most of u have:

I won the Finisher Sniper Rifle. Now I cant find it in my Store and even in the promo boxes its now missing as a possible win.

*** is going on, Glu?

U think, I'll really gonna spent any real money in your company while u rip off most of your clients? It's close to betrayel and should be reported to the police.

And U fanboys think, I'm overreacting? I already lost my whole robocop save game due to some of that glu ****s bugs. lost thousands of glu coins because of that robocop game reset and i only got an reply from support team it's my fault and that they cant rebuild my save game. rofl of course.

they screw up one game after another and noone wants to do anything against them. Maybe I'll write something on my blog some day about that company- and maybe how to use one of their ridicolously ****ed up game "bugs" against them to create thousands of glu coins just to get those retards bankrupt...
  • Options
    **** **** ****. **** glu and ****ing glu games. Play gameloft they has a better Customer Care
  • Options
    **** glu. Gameloft has a batter Customer Care
  • Options
    Haaaa .... U fixed it Glu 😊 nice 1, im a happy player again ... thank you .