Looking to create a clan that is gauranteed to win every event

Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
Me and a few other top 10 players are creating a guild. We all have very glood event armor and we just need a few more members. If you would like to gaurantee 10 large potions and five revives please let me know. Spaces will only be reserved for active members.

Comments

• WolverinxWolverinx Registered Users 15 Posts
    Level 50 here, active daily. Not sure how to add players though
  • Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    Wolverine we use an app to chat on called 'line' download it and send me a message and I'll invite you to the guild chat. My username is Shin Soldier
  • welrencewelrence Registered Users 3 Posts
    Level 40, active daily. In the top 100 for the current event
    Welrence what gear so you have?
  • welrencewelrence Registered Users 3 Posts
    ember legion set++ currently
  • NeonsighsNeonsighs Registered Users 3 Posts
    Level 34 here. Active player. Full dark sorcerer set.
    Download line and messages and I'll invite you to the clan chat
  • NeonsighsNeonsighs Registered Users 3 Posts
    I downloaded the app but could not find "Shin Soldier" when trying to add a user. My ID is neonsighs. Shoot me a message, or help me figure out how to add you! Thanks!
  • WolverinxWolverinx Registered Users 15 Posts
    Wolverine we use an app to chat on called 'line' download it and send me a message and I'll invite you to the guild chat. My username is Shin Soldier

Hi bro, cant find you on line app with the username "Shin Soldier". My ID is "mariosugiarto", you can add me if you like :)
  • alkolik_imamalkolik_imam Registered Users 9 Posts
    Lvl 50 7/24 active player. Ember Set ++. All building upgrades are done. Line username: alkolik_imam. Can't find you in line. You dont exist.
    I'll message you we made number one guild this event.
    So far my group has placed first these past two events. If anyone who is active and has decent gear would like to join let me know.
  • FortitudeFortitude Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'd like to join if there is an opening.
    I'm currently level 49 and using Ember Legion+ gear.
    I have not yet monetized, but place #46 in the past event. I'll likely purchase event gear soon and then upgrade it, but I'm doing fine as is right now and I'm still waiting to see where things land in a bit.

I'd love to upgrade some of the found loot, but the cost seems to be a bit higher and the benefits less when going that route.
    Download Line and I will invite you to our clan chat message myself 'shinsoldier' or "Vandrias".
  • XeriXeri Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm still kinda new to Puzzelot, but I'm currently lvl41 using the Adventurer's set. Shield++ with the ability for Helm and Sword both to be ++ once the funds are there. Found a Dragon Scale Shield and Sword (man those monsters get tough if I equip either of these). Not sure exactly where that puts me in terms of power considering those sets that are rewarded to the top players of the events have more than double my stats...

Regardless I'm very active trying to get better gear and progress within the game.
    Download line and message me. My username is ShinSoldier. We will help you with your armor situation.