The game is BROKEN -- PLEASE LEAVE AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE

FaloryFalory Registered Users 43 Posts
I posted something similar in another thread but I wanted to reiterate the game is broken and changes need to be made.

• F2P is broken (too hard)
• P2P is broken (too easy)
• No communication between players
• Clans only allow 10 people and serve no purpose
• There's no purpose to the game other than passing levels alone
• Events are too close together
• Events honor isn't always rewarded when boss is killed. I suspect the likely-hood of this happening is increased when one-shotting the boss.
• Not enough inventory space to keep items.. You end up paying for event items then deleting them for an event 3 days later
• There's no way to restore your account once it's lost
• Customer Service is HORRIBLE.. It's so horrible it's non-existent

I won't spend a dime until this is fixed. Why spend any money.. You can't even PVP or play in a group and they don't care enough to monitor the forums and there's only 30 or so posts! I've read them all and it took 30 minutes.. They can't spend 30 minutes reading these and maybe 5 responding? Holy **** I've never seen such greed.

Please post feedback and hopefully if enough people say something they can save this game. It has potential but it's not being used.

Comments

• WeaknDWeaknD Registered Users 5 Posts
    I completely agree with everything you said other than the Pvp being too easy.. I'm struggling on this event although the poison one was pretty easy. We also need a way to expand the game for higher levels ( I am 42 )
  • GreensfieldGreensfield Registered Users 8 Posts
    I strongly agree with a most of these points. I think the biggest issue is the lack of communication. As a paying customer, I would expect at minimum some forum posts and tweets announcing events and letting us know what, if any, updates are in the works.

Second biggest is the inventory size/cost of expanding and the fact that you have to ditch full sets that you've either paid for or worked hard for.

I will disagree however with your PVP/Group play comment. Those are major gameplay changes, that we shouldn't expect to see. Though, I do think guilds need to have more bonuses than getting a free heal near the start of a dungeon.
  • thirteenyweenythirteenyweeny Registered Users 3 Posts
    Strongly agree with the horrible nonexistent customer service!
  • WolverinxWolverinx Registered Users 15 Posts
    I was about to make the same thread, but I just going to reply here

I agree that the customer service in Glu is HORRIBLE AND BY FAR THE WORST IN ALL GAMES DEVS

They make a lot of games and earns a lot of money but they NEVER LISTEN TO WHAT THE CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY, it really sucks. Even the most popular game in IOS the Infinity Blade series are always listening to what their paying and non paying players have in mind and their mods and devs are interacting actively with us, *** is wrong with this Glu **** company? If you are not going to listen to what ur players said then just dont bother making a game for us.

This Glu company is forcing people to spend their money because if you dont pay for their better gears then you basically cant really advance in the game. For example:

- The tournament: If you dont buy their special tournament gears then you wont be able to kill their boss and wont stand a chance in even being the top 1000 or 2000 in place, I know this because I pay for their special gears in the first toxic tournament, I was able to win placing in 90 something. BUT DESPITE THAT I DIDNT RECEIVE MY PRIZE AT ALL!!! I was really mad for this and have created a thread but they basically just ignore me like a fart. The 2nd storm tournament I didnt bother to spend my money for the gears and just go with my best gear but I can barely scratch the boss which really sucks. The people who have spend their money to buy the special tourny gears are able to kill him in 2-3 attempts just like my previous tournament.

Im now at level 42 at this game but cant barely move forward because im stuck at the ice level, they keep raping the **** out of me because I dont have a good gears unlike those who pay for that. If Glu dont do something about this then im quitting this game, just like what I did in Eternity Warriors 3. EW series are their most popular game but even people are complaining about some things they just dont listen and ignore all of us. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!
  • FaloryFalory Registered Users 43 Posts
    WeaknD wrote: »
    I completely agree with everything you said other than the Pvp being too easy.. I'm struggling on this event although the poison one was pretty easy. We also need a way to expand the game for higher levels ( I am 42 )

P2P is Pay to Play.. If you pay it's too easy. I don't think anyone can argue that point lol
    I will disagree however with your PVP/Group play comment. Those are major gameplay changes, that we shouldn't expect to see. Though, I do think guilds need to have more bonuses than getting a free heal near the start of a dungeon.

If they don't add any Player vs. Player or group play what's the point of collecting gear or winning events? To brag to yourself about winning anonymously? It's pointless. You collect gear so that gear had a greater purpose. If it doesn't then what's the point of getting it??

Right now.. You beat the events to collect gear to get to the end of some levels but to do that you need to spend money to get the event gear to get slightly better event gear.. Alternatively you could've spent that money on warrior chests and got an equivalent to what you spent trying to rank high and get to the end anyway.

The game is a 2 week dead-end that's only achievable by spending money. It's pointless and players will/are discouraged.

If Glu wants people to spend money, at least more than once, they need to add competition...
  • x_doggx_dogg Registered Users 10 Posts
    yeah the worst part is that theres not a single dev reply yet.. this game gonna die during its origins that way.. im at max lvl alrdy for two weeks without spending a dime here, n why should i?! nobody is showing me if they work on anything, i cant even b sure if anyone is following these forums at all..

i would invest some real money on that game n share some ideas, some alrdy had mentioned n some not, but only if theres a point.. n for now i really dont c any :/
  • Knight WalkerKnight Walker Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue, I'm currently on Lvl 39 I've defeated this boss over 10 times saying I earned 60 honor point when I click ok. My honor points stay at 0. Also I'm not able to upgrade my shields anymore at my shield smith, doesn't even show the shields I have in my inventory.
    I'm having the same issue, I'm currently on Lvl 39 I've defeated this boss over 10 times saying I earned 60 honor point when I click ok. My honor points stay at 0. Also I'm not able to upgrade my shields anymore at my shield smith, doesn't even show the shields I have in my inventory.

Whatever you do don't reinstall. There's no self help recovery and Glu won't respond to emails. That's how I lost my first character (by the off chance a Glu employee reads this -- do not restore my old account my new one is now better.. Thank you!)
    Let's put the squeeze on them to reply and save this game... Please keep this thread bumped guys: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?104295-Knights-of-Puzzelot&p=184155#post184155
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Because I am not a member of the game team (just a forum mod) I can't give you any official response to the things you raise here. The most effective way to have your feedback heard is to submit a Customer Care ticket or write it in your game review.

The primary purpose of the forums is for the community to have a place to discuss the game with one another. The devs occasionally check them out, but the aforementioned avenues will be the most effective for you.
  • GreensfieldGreensfield Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you for your response!
    Thank you for your response!

We do appreciate that you are all passionate about the game!
  • WolverinxWolverinx Registered Users 15 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Because I am not a member of the game team (just a forum mod) I can't give you any official response to the things you raise here. The most effective way to have your feedback heard is to submit a Customer Care ticket or write it in your game review.

The primary purpose of the forums is for the community to have a place to discuss the game with one another. The devs occasionally check them out, but the aforementioned avenues will be the most effective for you.

You are the super admin who is chosen by the dev to manage the forums, the least you can do is tell that DEV that we have a problem, me myself do not receive my prizes for the toxic tournament and the storm tournament as well. Im very sure that you are able to get in touch directly with the devs. Sending an email/customer care ticket will be useless bcoz they will ignore us as well, I know this because I've been playing their other games like EW3 and have send them those "ticket" but still no response whatsoever
    Wolverinx wrote: »
    You are the super admin who is chosen by the dev to manage the forums, the least you can do is tell that DEV that we have a problem, me myself do not receive my prizes for the toxic tournament and the storm tournament as well. Im very sure that you are able to get in touch directly with the devs. Sending an email/customer care ticket will be useless bcoz they will ignore us as well, I know this because I've been playing their other games like EW3 and have send them those "ticket" but still no response whatsoever

What I'm trying to say here is that the dev team is aware of the issues for but for individual resolutions (rather than scheduled bug fixes from the team), you have to go through the Customer Care tickets.
  • x_doggx_dogg Registered Users 10 Posts
    thx for the response gluadmin.. but it would b really great if there was an official KoP announsements/news section, so ppl know what to expect in future n keep playin it.. thx again
    x_dogg wrote: »
    thx for the response gluadmin.. but it would b really great if there was an official KoP announsements/news section, so ppl know what to expect in future n keep playin it.. thx again

I agree.. At least if they told us what they were working on things would be a little more transparent. If we're going to spend money on this game it's only reasonable to show us what's coming...

I just deleted all my event armor from the toxic event and most of the stuff from dread storm because there's not enough inventory space.

Currently I'm Rank 1 in the Dragon Scourge event and if I get more items I won't even be able to keep them unless I start deleting my purple items. This is slightly absurd don't you think? 13 slots but an event every 3 days?

Not to mention I paid 200 gems for an armor set from the event and it gave me a green set that's significantly weaker than required to kill the boss so I basically lost my money since I had to delete every item I got. I stupidly assumed I'd get at least blues like last time.
    x_dogg wrote: »

There isn't an official KOP rep in the forums at this time, but if we get info from the team we'll let you know. I can assure you, however, that the KOP team is extremely diligent with bug fixes and updates, so things will progress.

Again, the best way to communicate your issues is through Customer Care tickets as those are formally submitted to the team.
  • Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    Glu admin, do you know if any future levels will be added or of any other updates whatsoever? I have made it to the last level and upgraded every building with the exception of my training facility which takes 9 days and 500,000 coins to upgrade.
    Glu admin, do you know if any future levels will be added or of any other updates whatsoever? I have made it to the last level and upgraded every building with the exception of my training facility which takes 9 days and 500,000 coins to upgrade.

Yes, there will continue to be updates, but you'll have to be patient!
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, there will continue to be updates, but you'll have to be patient!

Admin please review my list of errors that the dev team may not be aware of... There's a lot and a few are serious.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?105261-Kop-1-10-update-errors&p=187835#post187835
  • mastercudazmastercudaz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having some similar troubles. I have large potions but they are not working anymore. When i go into the merchant, the store is broken. I can click tabs but no buttons work, I have to restart the app.

Also, this may not be a bug, but 4 times this has happened.

Complete a dungeon quite easily, go back into the dungeon again, part way through I get a great new item, then the level of difficulty seems to quadruple and I cannot finish the dungeon. I surrender, start the dungeon again, and zip through almost unscathed. :mad: