Options

Why is the New PVP Area Not Back this Week???

Mycroft3000Mycroft3000 Registered Users 15 Posts
Last time the new PVP ended in an odd way, saying "no server time." It's continued to say that and it's been almost a week since it ended. Usually it starts back up in 3 or maybe 4 days and has a clock running the whole time. I really like the new PVP. There's no reason to keep playing w/o it once everything else is maxed. What happened to it?? Is it coming back or not???

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Last time the new PVP ended in an odd way, saying "no server time." It's continued to say that and it's been almost a week since it ended. Usually it starts back up in 3 or maybe 4 days and has a clock running the whole time. I really like the new PVP. There's no reason to keep playing w/o it once everything else is maxed. What happened to it?? Is it coming back or not???

Yes, it should be back.
  • Options
    Thanks! Any idea when it will be back, just out of curiosity?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks! Any idea when it will be back, just out of curiosity?

Not sure at this time… originally we thought they were happening every week, so I'm not sure. :/ Sorry!
  • Options
    ashokavarmanashokavarman Registered Users 19 Posts
    Plz fix arena
  • Options
    reignreign Registered Users 7 Posts
    PVP Arena is still not back. From Google Play, it clearly advertises weekly events. Fix the arena or take off the advertisement.
  • Options
    cookejmcookejm Registered Users 24 Posts
    So no new levels and arena seems dead. Why would someone want to continue playing this game? Thanks Glu.
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    An update is in the works right now, and will be released soon. I can't say too much about it, but I do know that there will be lots of new content and active Arena events.
  • Options
    cookejmcookejm Registered Users 24 Posts
    Very happy to hear that. Maybe I'll be able to spend some of my $6 million!
  • Options
    An update is in the works right now, and will be released soon. I can't say too much about it, but I do know that there will be lots of new content and active Arena events.

Yes, happy to hear that, too. But I hope the PVP arena that's been missing for so long now is still there AND "more or less" the same: it was a much, much better idea than the other PVP (which is sort of worthless/too easy) & it was also implemented EXTREMELY well in every way from the format to the prizes.
  • Options
    Well, my fears have been realized: this new PVP / "Event" isn't NEARLY as good as the one it replaced. Not even close. I went through the first 20 levels and the 20th wasn't all that much more difficult than the 1st. Seriously, I didn't take any damage at all it was so easy until about the 15th level, and then it was only a scratch each level beyond that. Then, by the time I hit level 21 I couldn't play anymore b/c I don't have a 4 star sniper rifle!! What a joke—u seriously think people are going to play a lottery that is 20 bucks per spin to try and get all 8 parts of the 4 star equipment?!?! Any fool who has that kind of money to spend, or already has the 4 star equipment that's required . . . so what?? The challenges are soooo easy it's no fun and there's no reason to keep going if a person could because the "rewards" are completely worthless: Why would anyone who has the required equipment to play that far even need any bonus armor?!?! If u can play that far u ALREADY own all the equipment u need to easily complete the "Event" or anything else this game has to offer.

Seriously, you guys spent alllll this time to squeeze out one big old, stinky deuce of an "Event." I highly doubt anyone as far along in the game as I am (or even half as far) is going to spend even 5% of the time we put into playing the PVP it replaced—the other PVP event where the challenge was EXTREMELY well balanced, starting off easy for beginners and ending difficult for the advanced who could get to the end, and where the rewards were worthwhile for every level of player as well!! Oh, and where ALL could play, too, unlike this new deuce of an "Event" that isn't open to all b/c of the restrictions on equipment needed (restrictions that don't even come close to matching how easy each level is to beat anyway: it really was like playing almost the same level of difficulty each time, over & over, & for what?)

For you newer players who started playing in the last 30 days & don't know what PVP I'm talking about, you missed out on the best this game had to offer—the PVP they took away and replaced with this new garbage was outstanding!! It was one of the most well-blanced and well thought out PVP's I've seen in an iOS game—completely the opposite of this current "Event" that is really a complete waste of time and that will not be getting me to check in and play every couple hours like the one it replaced. I won't be checking back at all as long is this is what remains of the game now.